Who's testing in December?! :) Lucky Thread :) 5 BFPs!!!

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This is my 2nd cycle TTC! Last one was a huge let down but I didn't track my O or anything. This cycle I will be using OPKs and Preseed for the first time!! Lets start a lucky thread full of :bfp: for December! What Christmas present could be better?!:xmas9:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:xmas12:December Testing Buddies!!:xmas12:

December 5th- :bfp:Mrstruth:bfp:
December 6th- :bfp:bellablue:bfp: :bfp:MissSarah:bfp: Darlin65 & atleastthree
December 7th- Andrea28
December 10th- Nazz4 & lovities
December 12th- :bfp:KelseyK:bfp: & mom2pne
December 13th-:bfp: graysmommy:bfp:
December 14th- turtlettc & Bma11
December 16th- MelliPaige
December 17th- LEW32
December 18th- Mummy 2 t
December 19th- kittiecat
December 25th- Chimpette
December 26th- jessschuck

Oh & right now I'm on CD2, where is everyone else at? I think I'll be testing on December 12th... even though I'm sure I'll cave before that :haha:

I'm hoping to test on xmas day..!!! Currently tracking my ovulation, but it's really gnot oing to plan, as I'm suppose to ovulate tomorrow, but I just took a O test and computer said nooooooooo .... grrr!

Saying that I'm not going to be actively trying until next month, so fingers crossed my body sorts it self out before then.

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you though.. how exciting a Dec thread..!!!

Whoop whoop

Hi, I'm not quite out for this month but I'm sure I will be joining in the December testing prob around the 18th...

This was our first month trying for #2 so Im not keeping my hopes up...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

X

I'm hoping to test on xmas day..!!! Currently tracking my ovulation, but it's really gnot oing to plan, as I'm suppose to ovulate tomorrow, but I just took a O test and computer said nooooooooo .... grrr!

Saying that I'm not going to be actively trying until next month, so fingers crossed my body sorts it self out before then.

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you though.. how exciting a Dec thread..!!!

Whoop whoop

Yay!! Hopefully we can both get a :bfp:!!! So did you just not get a positive opk? Maybe you're just going to O later this cycle?

Hi, I'm not quite out for this month but I'm sure I will be joining in the December testing prob around the 18th...

This was our first month trying for #2 so Im not keeping my hopes up...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

X

Looks like we are going through the same thing! This is our 2nd cycle for #2. I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle but if not for sure in December!!:dust::dust::dust:

Well my app on the phone said I should ov tomorrow, but I did a clearblue digital because I wanted to see if it was correct or not before trying next month, did one yesterday and nothing, another one today and again nothing. But I did notice on the 13th there was only the control line (but I did drink alot that day and was peeing for England), the one today had a faint line and the control line, so I'm not sure if i'm going to ov later on or not... I've had no other signs at all.

Fingers crossed it sorts itself out in time for my xmas BFP.. haha

hmmmm, how frustrating! What cycle day are you? And how long are you cycles?

Before I went back on the pill after my 2nd son my cycles were 29 days. I'm on cycle day 14 now, to be honest I've ever really tracked before, I've always fallen the same month I stopped the pill, but this time I ran out before we wanted to try so I just thought I would see what happened, maybe not a such a great idea now.. haha

How old is your little one..? Would you prefer a certain sex with your next one? I hope you get your BFP next month :thumbup:

I didn't track my O last month and I totally regretted it! I've actually never tracked my o thought so I honestly have no clue. I had a D&C a few months back and it messed up my cycle. Hopefully they will start getting regular soon. They are usually 30 days.

I have a 4 year old little boy :) I'm not longer with his father so since my DH and I have no children together yet we would be happy with either one :) I think we are leaning towards a girl first though :) Either way we will be extremely happy :)

What about you?

Hopefully we both get our :bfp: before christmas :) I would love to give him a positive test for christmas!

I'm sorry you had to go through a d & c, they are most definitely not nice.

I met my hubby while travelling in Fiji, we got married in 06 and had our 1st son in 2008. We got pregnant again in 2009 but had a mmc (we found out the day before Xmas eve.. yuck!), had a cycle after that and fell straight away again, unfortunately another mmc so another d & c, decided we didn't want to try again but seems someone else had other plans as I fell after my 1st cycle again and our 2nd son was born in 2011.

That would be awesome to give him that for Christmas

I want to join! I am on CD3 today. DH and I were not really trying last month, but AF ended up being 5 days late and we were both really excited, so we are now trying!!! I would love a little brother or sister for my DD!

I'm sorry you had to go through a d & c, they are most definitely not nice.

I met my hubby while travelling in Fiji, we got married in 06 and had our 1st son in 2008. We got pregnant again in 2009 but had a mmc (we found out the day before Xmas eve.. yuck!), had a cycle after that and fell straight away again, unfortunately another mmc so another d & c, decided we didn't want to try again but seems someone else had other plans as I fell after my 1st cycle again and our 2nd son was born in 2011.

That would be awesome to give him that for Christmas

I'm sorry you had to go through that :hugs: So you have two sons, are you hoping for a girl this time around?

I want to join! I am on CD3 today. DH and I were not really trying last month, but AF ended up being 5 days late and we were both really excited, so we are now trying!!! I would love a little brother or sister for my DD!

Welcome! Were on the same CD, thats awesome! It's hard to get excited and then have AF show up :( That's cool that it made you want to really try though! Hopefully we can all get our :bfp: before Christmas! How long are your cycles and when do you normally o?:dust:

Welcome! Were on the same CD, thats awesome! It's hard to get excited and then have AF show up :( That's cool that it made you want to really try though! Hopefully we can all get our :bfp: before Christmas! How long are your cycles and when do you normally o?:dust:[/QUOTE]

My cycles are normally 28 days and I usually ovulate on CD 12.....but my last cycle was 33 days. I guess we'll see! How about you?!?

I have 30 day cycles. I've never tracked my O so I'm not really sure... I think around Cd16 or CD17 but I'll find out this cycle since I will be using opks :) When will you be testing?

I'm on CD 3 today as well:shock: weird coincidence lol. Actually my period was a couple days early this month, so my cycle was only 26 days long. Me and OH were not trying to conceive, I actually just started back on birth control last month, but I was taking it at different times all the time and skipping days and then when we thought maybe I was pregnant we freaked out. Then when we found out I wasn't we decided we actually would kind of like a LO haha. It's funny how things work like that. So I guess were ttc this month, but I don't think it will happen because we're going home for Thanksgiving (we're both from the same place) which I believe is probably about when I will O and we can't really bang when we're staying at our parents houses haha. So we will try, but I am not getting my hopes up this month. I just bought one of those fancy thermometers, prenatals, as well as vitamins for him and vitamin C because he smokes. He has a genetic condition though that makes fertility very unlikely and gets worse with age, so we aren't even sure we will be able to conceive period :nope: I hope we can though. I took my temp this morning and it was actually really high like 98.63 I think, but I'm still bleeding from my period, very strange wondering what it means.

I'm on CD 3 today as well:shock: weird coincidence lol. Actually my period was a couple days early this month, so my cycle was only 26 days long. Me and OH were not trying to conceive, I actually just started back on birth control last month, but I was taking it at different times all the time and skipping days and then when we thought maybe I was pregnant we freaked out. Then when we found out I wasn't we decided we actually would kind of like a LO haha. It's funny how things work like that. So I guess were ttc this month, but I don't think it will happen because we're going home for Thanksgiving (we're both from the same place) which I believe is probably about when I will O and we can't really bang when we're staying at our parents houses haha. So we will try, but I am not getting my hopes up this month. I just bought one of those fancy thermometers, prenatals, as well as vitamins for him and vitamin C because he smokes. He has a genetic condition though that makes fertility very unlikely and gets worse with age, so we aren't even sure we will be able to conceive period :nope: I hope we can though. I took my temp this morning and it was actually really high like 98.63 I think, but I'm still bleeding from my period, very strange wondering what it means.

HI!!! Well that's awesome that we're all on CD3! It's funny how pregnancy 'scares' can make you realize you might actually want one! Same thing happened with Dh and I :) seems like you're getting everything ready to have a productive cycle of TTC! I know what you mean about ttc around holidays though, it isn't easy with traveling and family around! Maybe you'll get lucky :)!! It's always worth a shot :)! When are you planning on testing? I'm still bleeding too... wish it would stop already. I'm not sure about your temps but I'm new to all of this... :dust::dust:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1375669-december-testing-thread.html I wc you all who are going to test in december...all the best

yay early december around dec 6th :)

baby dust to us all xxx

I have 30 day cycles. I've never tracked my O so I'm not really sure... I think around Cd16 or CD17 but I'll find out this cycle since I will be using opks :) When will you be testing?

I will probably test on December 4th - that will put me at 12 DPO, but I am a POASaholic! (I actually hope I can wait that long!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->