Who's testing in December?! :) Lucky Thread :) 5 BFPs!!!

First of all, Kelsey I love your picture! So pretty!

Well I just went to pee and when I wiped there was a spot of light brown on the TP :cry: I'm praying it is IB and not AF slowly creeping up for a late appearance... My nipples have been sore today too, but usually its my boobs that are sore before AF, either way I'm thinking I might be out this month. Please pray to the baby making gods for me everyone!!! And say "hell no to aunt flow!"

so my update is : i POAS it said BFN , but no signs of AF so as of right now i am 1 day late . i am in a way still in the running for a BFP. same symptoms: tired , hungry all the time, a strange full like feeling in my uterus. my CP is high and very soft and closed . which is unusual since when AF comes its low , open and firm like my nose . any ideas??

Just wait it out kmere! lol worst advice ever, but there's no other way to find out if you're pregnant!

I went to the bathroom again last night before bed and another little bit of brown on the TP. Put a panty liner in and nothing was on it this morning! I had a temp drop though and FF changed my O day to cd 24?! Doesn't make sense since I had a positive OPK on cd 17 and O cramps around then, and I only have 26-28 day cycles!!! I'm officially 4-6 days late today, I just don't get it FF, driving me crazy. I'm going to test tomorrow morning so I'll let you guys know what happens... fxfx!

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Aww congrats!!! Have you made a doc appt yet? Oh and how many dpo are you today?

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Omg yay!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many DPO are you?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aww congrats!!! Have you made a doc appt yet? Oh and how many dpo are you today?

Any updates for you Nazz?! I'm hoping what you had was IB!!

Omg yay!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many DPO are you?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Any updates for you Nazz?! I'm hoping what you had was IB!!

Well I didn't get a period yet so hopefully! But FF has been fucking with me, it put me back at 8 dpo now!! I think it's wrong though (hopefully bc we did not BD enough around the day it's telling me). I'm testing tomorrow and then I'm going out of town through xmas, so if BFN and no AF while I'm gone then I'll test again when I come home after xmas. I'm already like 4-6 days late on my AF though so I'm hoping it's a good sign and not just f%#&ing with me!

whats an FF? i have been putting words together but i dont think i am right...

so no AF today , but my back is hurting so bad. i dont get back pains when AF is approaching so this is new.. i wont be able to test until Friday night or Saturday morning if AF stil doesnt show .. Iam crossing my fingers for you Nazz

Fertility Friend, the ovulation chart thingy, mines in my signature. Thanks! Good luck to you too! Say hell no to aunt flo!

Thanks! No, I haven't made one yet. I think I may wait until after the holidays because I really want to be able to see and hear the heartbeat when I go! I am 15 dpo and I got a faint positive on a FRER, and a negative on a FRER with fmu on 12 dpo, so I seriously thought I was out. If I hadn't of felt so differently this month, like I just had a feeling, I probably wouldn't have tested at all today!

Good Luck ladies!! I hope you all get a :bfp: really, really soon!

ok so no AF still but all tests say BFN , i am super duper confused.. ugh

well i am out , AF showed up today , not sure why i went to a 28 day cycle. :(

just dropping in to let you ladies know I'm out as AF arrived . Sorry I've been a bit MIA this month but Christmas has been a major distraction!

I'm out too :cry: but it only lasted 2 days :shrug: never been that short, but whatever this was a strange cycle for me all around. Hopefully I get a bfp for my birthday next month!

Thanks! No, I haven't made one yet. I think I may wait until after the holidays because I really want to be able to see and hear the heartbeat when I go! I am 15 dpo and I got a faint positive on a FRER, and a negative on a FRER with fmu on 12 dpo, so I seriously thought I was out. If I hadn't of felt so differently this month, like I just had a feeling, I probably wouldn't have tested at all today!

Good Luck ladies!! I hope you all get a :bfp: really, really soon!

@graysmommy - According to your ticker your baby is due on my 30th birthday!

Bfn for me...just waiting on AF to arrive! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->