Who's the daddy

Chezzer

Reaction score
Oohh blimey this is bad you prob seen me here but I'm in a right dilemma
I'm not 100% sure who the dad is....
So my period is 19th June in a 28 wk cycle. I had sex 28th June with my mate ben he pulled out chucked his load on my bed and I washed out.
and I was seeing someone darren and we had sex on 2nd July and 3rd July loads of times and he c*um in me every time I didn't wash out ( yes I'm a slu*ty pants) so at my scan on 17th Sept it said I was 13wks 2days tomorrow in will be 17wks 2 today's. My ovulation days say from 1-5th July. Who's the most likely daddy .
Please don't judge.

Honestly by counting dates it looks like the second partner (July 2-3) is likely the father

Nobody’s going to judge you - you can have sex with whoever you want (assuming you’re both consenting adults as seems the case).

Honestly you’re too close to tell on either end. Sperm can live in your body for 5days and we all know the pull out method can be questionable.... so that’s a possibility with guy number one, but I’m with classic girl above as it’s more likely to be guy #2. That being said it only takes one little sperm and they can wait for quite awhile...

The only way you’re going to know for sure is a DNA test

Good luck!!

I would say the second one but it's so close that the only way to know for sure would be a dna test

Thanks for the reply. I hope it's the second one .

Assuming the tech measured correctly and baby wasn’t larger than averages, your O date (roughly two weeks pregnant) is 6/30 unless I counted wrong. So that makes guy number the only viable candidate.

But the days are so close and measurements can be off a few days.

I also got some great advice once and at the time rolled my eyes. Don’t call yourself a slut or slutty. Like pp said you are consenting adults. But bashing yourself is not good. Positive self talk only

Assuming the tech measured correctly and baby wasn’t larger than averages, your O date (roughly two weeks pregnant) is 6/30 unless I counted wrong. So that makes guy number the only viable candidate.

But the days are so close and measurements can be off a few days.

I also got some great advice once and at the time rolled my eyes. Don’t call yourself a slut or slutty. Like pp said you are consenting adults. But bashing yourself is not good. Positive self talk only

I got a bit lost 6/30 what guy did u mean the first Ben or second darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->