Who's trying this month!? TTC #2 here!

:hugs: Midnight sorry the :witch: caught up with you but onto next cycle :dust:

CD7 here just waiting now for fertile week which is next week :thumbup: I am temping this month too which is a bit odd getting back into :wacko:

:hugs: Midnight sorry the :witch: caught up with you but onto next cycle :dust:

CD7 here just waiting now for fertile week which is next week :thumbup: I am temping this month too which is a bit odd getting back into :wacko:

Twag I am CD6 also , 2nd round of clomid, wishing you luck :happydance:

:witch: came last night, my cycle was only 26 days :shrug:

Try again this month

Seems the :witch: is being naughty for everyone this last cycle :grr:

10dpo today... Will test in the morning but so confused on symptoms, if I am pregnant it's completely unlike my pregnancy with my daughter but similar to my mc... Trying not to read anything in to that.....:dohh:

10dpo today... Will test in the morning but so confused on symptoms, if I am pregnant it's completely unlike my pregnancy with my daughter but similar to my mc... Trying not to read anything in to that.....:dohh:

Yes don't do that! I am hoping and praying for a :bfp: for you!!!!

Well AF came for me last week and I should ovulate this month around valentines so not long!! This is month 9 of trying - I hope I fall pregnant soon before I go insane ha ha x

Any update NT123? fx its good news.
Sorry Bubbleonboard - but lets hope you get a valentine conception - its all consuming isnt it?

so here is my opk progression, im cd12 now and pretty sure I just ovd as had some cramps so counting tomorrow as 1dpo...will prob test on 21st as i am a poasa! we dtd last night, will do today and tomorrow so hopefully that will cover it.

Attachments

• 20150212_105806.jpg
    20150212_105806.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh