Who's trying this month!? TTC #2 here!

Hello,

This is our first month ttc no.2 and we already have a 2 year old boy. I'm not using opks or temping. We bd'd on CD 10, 12 and 14 so I'm not sure we've really done enough this month. I have regular 28 day cycles and my app predicted that I ovulated on CD 13. I felt sharp pain in my side on CD 14, so presumably ovulated then. I've had cramping since then although it's eased in the last day or so and my PMS symptoms kicked in from CD 14 onwards.

I've been wondering whether we should have BD'd more following CD14 in case I ovulated later but the cramping and PMS symptoms really put me off. I think I might buy opks next month so I know where I am!

:hi: your cycle sounds similar to mine :thumbup: I am 9dpo today PMS symptoms can be early pregnancy symptoms too so do not give up hope yet :dust:

3/4 dpo here and my god my boobs are killing, they usually hurt after ovulation but not this intense! Feel like they've been used as punch bags! 11 more day til af, going to drag so bad

update - 9dpo and pink ewcm when I wiped :wacko:

ooo twag - possible ib!? how exciting! when you planning on testing?

I don't want to test unless AF is late so she is due next Wednesday - I never got a BFP before 11dpo which would be Saturday and I am super busy until Wednesday with my Son's 1st birthday
Plus IF (and a BIG IF) it is IB then nothing would show on a test yet anyway right????

I'm 10dpo and pink Ewcm when I wiped too. However I think this is the start of my period x

How long is your LP/cycle normally?

Different from month to month but I'm not due on until Monday - not feeling hopeful though! I guess I'm just going to prepare myself for the worst - this is month 8 for me trying. Sucks!!

I truly hope it's implantation bleeding for you guys!!

I had that at 4dpo with my little girl, super early!

Sod it. I'm testing tomorrow, I'll be 9dpo by then & have enough internet cheapy tests to last me till I'm 50 lol

Lucy - still time yet hun xxx

So another faint line using boots 4day early test as I didn't get chance to pick up any fr's. Wish I had known what evap meant as if probably made sure I bought some!

Luckily I had my digi clear blue left and although I'd had my morning pee I decided to do it anyway...

Think I even know what this one means! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations Lucy :happydance: H&H 9 months

Oh Lucy I'm so pleased for you! :flower:

How are you feeling? What will your due date be?? Xx

I've just tested (9dpo) and thought I saw a very feint line on an IC test, so did another and I can't see anything on it, so thinking maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me :shrug:

If I pop into town what the best test to buy for an early result? Although I can't see how it'll be better than an IC as the ones I have here are sensitive to 10miu!

I would say a superdrug pink line one I got better lines on those than 10ml IC's for some reason last time :shrug:

Good luck testing

10dpo here - no more pink ewcm (phew was worried AF was coming super early), restless at night, bloated, tired, achy lower back and peeing LOADS!

Twag I will eat my hat if you're not pregnant!!!

When are you going to test?!

I'll go to Superdrug. That's what I used with my little girl actually :)

I feel really crampy/achy like AF is going to show - it is making me feel very anxious and jittery :( not nice!

I am not testing until AF is late :wacko: :shrug:

FX for your test are you going to do it in the morning?

That's how I have felt for about the past 6 days, like I'm going to go to the loo and my period will have started... BUT that's how I spent the first weeks of pregnancy with my daughter, so I am feeling a little hopeful, and you should too!

Yes hun I'll take the Superdrug one in the morning but might hold my pee and do another IC this afternoon lol :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->