Who's trying this month!? TTC #2 here!

:haha: why not :thumbup: not like you are going to need them once you get your BFP :dust:

Thing is I get more disappointed by seeing a BFN than AF so I rather wait it out :wacko: hate the whole not knowing nature is cruel making us wait a whole 2 weeks (for some more), wish we could know as soon as the egg was caught :dohh:

I know love, the wait is awful isn't it.. I find if I do a few IC's and get a few bfn's when I know it's very early it's not so disappointing to see them - if that makes sense? :wacko:

Cramping has returned now, comes and goes in waves & have slight nausea too ...

Will let you know what happens this afternoon! I bet it's a big fat nothing lol

Congratulations Lucy. I don't think I'm as far from ovulation as I thought. AF is due in 9 days, not sure when I should test. I'm so anxious. Who is testing next week???

so cd2 here I think I am going to start temping and opk this cycle (dh said I needed too ha ha )

I woke up to light brown discharge this morning. AF is due on feb 7th. I'm also feeling nauseaus and crampy but these are usual PMS symptoms for me so who knows! Trying not to get my hopes up.

Willow those sound like good symptoms!

Twag you started your period?? :-(

Cramps for me this morning and nausea, but a neg hpt (10dpo) ...

Starting to think it's not happening this month. Period is due Wednesday.

Willow- sounds great, maybe ib!?

Twag- good luck this cycle!

Midnight-good luck, still early :)

Afm- 12dpo and got a bfn this morning so feeling pretty much out. Do any of you have experience of bfn at 12dpo then still being preg? I got my bfp at 10dpo with dd so feel very sad :-( been nasuous and v.sore bbs since 6dpo so was hopeful too. Im due on mon I think but my ov was a bit confusing so not totally sure.

Turton I am wondering the same. I'm now 11dpo and like you had a bfp on 10dpo with my daughter..

These symptoms though, I'm not imagining them and never usually get symptoms like this in the run up to my period..

Must admit I felt pretty low when I saw the hpt this morning - hope you've fared better than me this morning hun? Xx

Morning midnight no sadly my af came :-( right time according to my app but it didn't take into consideration that I thought I od late whichis why I thought I was 12dpo. Im now wondering if I ovd at all :-( will be ov about valentines this cycle. Gonna try grapefruit juice and the ic opks as well as my cb digi.

Oh bless you I'm sorry hun - fingers crossed for this cycle!!

Why the grapefruit juice?? Xx

I am trying for my second this month. I have had to try with clomid which I just stopped taking and now the wait for ov. I'm super excited and scared lol

Good luck to everyone trying!

Is it too late to join ladies? I'm ttc #2, my story is that I lost my first baby in a missed miscarriage in 2012 after a long time trying. Had to have an erpc. I tried again shortly thereafter and have been blessed with Avarie our little ray of sunshine in a very complicated birth in which we were both pretty lucky to come out healthy. Little one has just turned 2. I am now just starting ttc again and very excited but nervous about things and forgotten my symptoms from previous pregnancies already.

Welcome NT123:hi:

Sorry to you all that haven't got their :bfp: this cycle. I'm temping and I've took a dip this morning so I'm guessing that's me out this cycle also :cry:

I prob will still test after the weekend I'd AF hasn't arrived.

Good luck to all who's still in it this month :dust::dust:

The grapefruitjuice helps to increase your ewcm if you drink it every day from cd1 until ov. ..so I've been told-lots of people rave about it! I'm up for trying it, I don't mind the taste :)

Grapefruit juice works it did for me :thumbup:

Aww I'm sorry certainTurton how every hey! Now you are back at TTC so yay to the new month! Try pineapple as well and blueberries I heard they are fertility fruits! Best of luck !

Hello ladies :flower: my AF was a no show yesterday, however ....I may just be late, I'm not alway on time, if it doesn't come till tomorrow then I'll be testing on Tuesday . Feeling like I'm just not and that sucks...cause I'm gonna wait till April to TTC next so :( positive vibes to everyone! Good luck !

Fingers crossed for you it doesn't come Skypink!

Another neg hpt at the moment (13dpo) so just waiting for the red lady to appear now!

Good luck, hope af is a no-show! I'm currently 5dpo and itching to test, ordered some ic's and a frer this morning for use at weekend. Still got shooting pains thru boobs and dull pain lower tummy... See how it develops or not this week....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->