Who's TTC #2+ June, July, Aug time?

Wow they are super dark lines!! you must be on :cloud9: at the mo! Hopefully see you in 1st tri soon :) wishing you a h&h 9 months x

Wow those lines look good! Hopefully see you in 1st tri soon!

So cannot wait! They say the tww is painful but I'm finding waiting for the tww to arrive just as bad!!!

Thank you girls, hope to see u all over there :)
Yeh hun I had a bad month this month , I thought I was out b4 I was even in the 2ww , stay postive :) x

Right I'm confused...I've just made myself a TTC ticker...according to the I'm just about to ovulate, but I swear I had ewcm on Wednesday?? Do you think I could have ov already? My cycles before Lily used to be 32 days long, but guess if they are hgubnna be shorter now, I might ov earlier? What do you think?

14tjh June was my first natural bleed after coming of the pill (had a break through bleed after stopping the mini pill at the end of April). So I don't really know my cycle length now (and whether it'll be the same as before)??

Officially in the tww I guess! Bit disappointed cos we didn't get to DTD yesterday, which according to my ticker was one of my ovulating days. We'll DTD tonight and then maybe again Fri and poss sun though I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->