Who's TTC #2+ June, July, Aug time?

We're TTC#2 as well! This is our first month.
Our little girl is 2.5yrs now, and she was a little surprise so I have no idea how long it'll take us!

Can I join, I had my little one 15 and a half weeks ago after trying just over 2 years for him, its one of the reasons why we are trying all ready.
this is our first month actively trying. last month was a case of ntnp.
I am 10dpo today af due between the 19th and the 21st

Ah fingers crossed donnarobinson! At least you know you bd'd lots - there's not a great deal else u can do.

I ordered some pregnancy tests with my food shopping this week :-/ good to be prepared I guess! Also dug out my evening primrose tablets and took some today - did this last time and fell pg straight away - not sure if it was linked in any way but thought I'd take them as they were sat in the cupboard!

Hi Lovelygirl85 and littlesteph, lovely to have you joining in! We've got a fair few of us now :)

Let's hope so! Did you have similar symptoms with your first? I really didn't have any symptoms at all - not sure if that's a good or bad thing really!

It's sad to say I didn't have noticeable symptoms until after I found out I was pregnant, and I only took a test cause of my roommates dream she was having haha it was a big surprise lol

Littlesteph - not long til ur tww is over...r u planning on testing or waiting it out?

Littlesteph - not long til ur tww is over...r u planning on testing or waiting it out?

testing, I can't wait :haha: I've been testing since about 3dpo with IC since 8dpo been getting really faint positives but they have not been getting darker so I've been saying they are negative for now, have had 2 days of temp drops though so I think I am out this month

Last time I didn't test til AF was overdue. This time u don't think I'll be as patient... already bought the pregnancy tests, which was probably a mistake!

I'm not really an expert with temping, but the faint positives could perhaps turn into something, but I understand u not wanting to get your hopes up...

And Donna... This time next week you will have tested...think that's pretty exciting!

I just can't wait to get to the bd'ing stage!! Time reeeeeaaaalllly drags when you're TTC right?!!!

the one with 2 in are from today (11dpo) the one without the blue bit is from this morning the other from about 20 minutes ago, with both I saw a line come up with in the time limit but lines don't seem to have got darker over the last few days. The one with one test in is from 9dpo

Attachments

• result9dpo.jpg
    result9dpo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG1204.jpg
    IMAG1204.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi Ladies can I join? DS is 19 months and we are on cycle #2. I am CD7 but have a short LP so probably won't O until around 28th - 30th. Hopefully some BFP's soon x

Hi want2bmum! Welcome to our little thread! I reckon I'll be ovulating about 5 days before you (guess work though) :)

Littlesteph, I think I see a faint line on the one with the blue tip!

Let's hope for so bfp's soon!!

Hi ladies,
May I please join? I really want to start ttc for baby2.
I had my baby girl 3 months ago. OH and I went through nearly 3 years to get her. Im 25 and OH is 29 and we're not getting any younger lol. So We dont want to wait around to start again.

I havent got my normal flow yet. Havent BD yet, I think we might BD this week.

GL ladies :dust:

xx

Aww lovely story , :) I tried 3 years for my son who is now 16 months, we have been trying for our second from pretty much when he had him. I didn't have a period until he was 3 months old so we've been trying 13months for number two.
Good luck & hope u don't have to wait as long this time x

Hi ladies,
May I please join? I really want to start ttc for baby2.
I had my baby girl 3 months ago. OH and I went through nearly 3 years to get her. Im 25 and OH is 29 and we're not getting any younger lol. So We dont want to wait around to start again.

I havent got my normal flow yet. Havent BD yet, I think we might BD this week.

GL ladies :dust:

xx

Can I join too :) we are on our first cycle of trying for number 3!
We have 2 gorgeous boys so would love the next one to be a girl :)
It took 4 months with my first and 7 months to conceive my youngest. They will be 2&6 in August.
Good luck to you all xx

Hi sharnw and Leanne!

Sharnw - I only just had my first natural period - I bf for 9 months and was on the mini pill though.

We will officially start BDing next Tues I think - gonna aim for every other day for 2 weeks to try to ensure we BD around ov time! Although having sex 7 times in a fortnight sounds an awful lot...that must be more than we've done it in the last 3 months!!! Best get some early nights in!

How are we all doing? Anyone testing soon?

I'm CD 10 today. Getting a little impatient for OV!

May I join ladies?

We are NTNP currently with the view to trying properly in July/Aug. I got the nexplanon implant out on the 29th May and and I had a slight bleed around the 5th June but not a period and it lasted 5 days - only when I went to the toilet and wiped though! Hoping I either catch an eggy or get a proper period soon!

Good luck all xxx :flow:

Hi Everyone!

Hoping that its ok to join you all :)

Hubby and I were going to wait until next year to TTC number 2 but after a long talk today decided to wait no longer. My pill is going in the bin tomorrow and we officially start then! Our son will be 3 in October.

I've never actually TTC before as our son was a NTNP pull out baby :lol: so this is all new to me :)

Hoping for a short journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->