Who's TTC #2+ June, July, Aug time?

Welcome ladies! Nice to hear your stories!

Brunettebimbo- yay on you moving your TTC date forward! We ended up trying for #1 early than we initially planned! Once the broodiness hits you, that's it hey!

Kyliem - let's hope you catch an eggy soon - a short TTC journey for us all!!

Been ttc since march.... Hoping this is our month... Af is due today.. Nothing yet but cramping and discharge... Got our fingers crossed....

Been ttc since march.... Hoping this is our month... Af is due today.. Nothing yet but cramping and discharge... Got our fingers crossed....

Hi girls not commeneted for a while just passing through to say I got my faint bfp yday ! X

:happydance: Congratulations donnarobsinson - our first :bfp:

And coolgreenmama, could you be our second???

So exciting...

I've said it on your other thread but congratulations once again!! :)

So today is the first day of officially TTC#2! My pill is going in the bin. Nervous but so excited!!

It amazing donnarobinson - esp considering it took 3 years of waiting for #1!

How exciting brunettebimbo! Let's just wait for more bfps to roll on in!

Tomorrow is our first day DTD when we might have a small chance of being fertile! Come on eggys!!! Lol!

OH has gone back to work, wont see him for 10 days! TTC is on hold.

Ah sharnw that must be do frustrating ... At least it's not too long. I always really feel for forces wives TTC!

Congratulations Donnarobinson! So lovely to hear about peoples BFP's! I am currently on CD04 of my 2nd cycle, how is everyone doing? x

I came off my pill Sunday and my breakthrough bleed arrived last night! Hoping this means its the start of my body returning to normal! Should I expect my period say roughly 28days from now?

We are currently cd15 (I used to have 32 day cycles). We bd'd Tues and last night and thinking I'll jump oh tonight too! How long do you reckon we need to keep bd'ing until (is what cycle day?)

Brunette bimbo - my first cycle after a breakthrough bleed was about a week later than my usual 32 day cycle, but that's just me, don't know what others have found?

So did yours arrive 39 days after the first day of your breakthrough bleed? Sorry for all the questions. I'm so clueless with cycles! TIA

Tbh I wasn't keeping track of dates then, but it must have been about that?

Thanks girls , I have been worried about my lines, but can finally relax now I think as this was yday and todays lines, defo getting darker https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130629-00428.jpg hope to see u all in 1st tri soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->