Who's ttc no.2, who's with me? 4 BFP's!

What do you think? xx

Attachments

• OPK 9DPO_opt.jpg
    OPK 9DPO_opt.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
The opk looks negative I'm afraid, mine always look like that but then my lh levels are likely slightly raised due to my pcos. I heard that you can get a positive opk when you are pregnant as lh is a similar hormone to hcg, although for some it doesn't work so dont let a negative opk get you down. Fingers crossed that this is your cycle!! xx

Yes we baby danced on cd 15 and 17, I really wanted to bd on cd 16 too but we were both full of cold and I was shattered. So yes I think we definitely got in there in time with the baby dancing on cd 15, it was the earliest we could do it as thats the day my son came out of hospital.

Just checked my cm, its mainly sticky with a slight bit of ewcm, so I dont know what to make of that. It's nothing like the ewcm I had a couple of days ago, I had tons!!! Oh I really hope I have ovulated, I'll keep an eye and make sure we baby dance regularly just to be on the safe side.

x

Update - I have continued taking my temperature and I'm 99.9% sure I ovulated on cd 17. My temperature is significantly higher, and it dipped abit at 3 dpo and I always get a temp dip at 3 dpo, and today at 4 dpo it shot right up...I never get higer temps unless I've ovulated so feeling pretty positive! And I'm really chuffed because cd 17 is the earliest I've ever ovulated! Just need a positive pregnancy test now!! xx

Update - I have continued taking my temperature and I'm 99.9% sure I ovulated on cd 17. My temperature is significantly higher, and it dipped abit at 3 dpo and I always get a temp dip at 3 dpo, and today at 4 dpo it shot right up...I never get higer temps unless I've ovulated so feeling pretty positive! And I'm really chuffed because cd 17 is the earliest I've ever ovulated! Just need a positive pregnancy test now!! xx

That's great news.

I'm not feeling positive this month. No symptoms... BFN on Saturday (which was too early to test I suppose) AF due Wed.

You never know, I've had the best symptoms in the past and not been pregnant, maybe no symptoms is a good sign. I really only had symptoms with my son after I missed my period. Fx for you xxx

I'm 8 dpo today, temps have been really high apart from today where it's dipped but still highish, also had some brown spotting in my knickers yesterday although nothing when I wiped and was only once. Boobs are ridiculously sore but that's nothing new and I've learnt that it doesn't mean a thing.

I've got no hpt's so going to try not to test early but I know what I'm like, I'll probably crumble and buy some. Just hate the disappointment of a bfn, so disheartening so want to try and avoid it.

X

You never know, I've had the best symptoms in the past and not been pregnant, maybe no symptoms is a good sign. I really only had symptoms with my son after I missed my period. Fx for you xxx

I'm 8 dpo today, temps have been really high apart from today where it's dipped but still highish, also had some brown spotting in my knickers yesterday although nothing when I wiped and was only once. Boobs are ridiculously sore but that's nothing new and I've learnt that it doesn't mean a thing.

I've got no hpt's so going to try not to test early but I know what I'm like, I'll probably crumble and buy some. Just hate the disappointment of a bfn, so disheartening so want to try and avoid it.

X

good luck x

Hi everyone tank you for the lovely posts. Dr says we need to have another mc before she can start investigating, for now dh and i have decided to carry on TTC and will make a decision down the rd to see how this one pans out. How's everyone? Getting past 6 to 7 wks seems to be the challenge x

Tiger -I really hope the next one sticks, I remember them saying the same thing to me when I had a mc, apparently 2 doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Well I'm CD 1 today, af arrived this morning...disappointed but not surprised. Hubby wants to stop trying at the end of the year, ridiculously he thinks he'll be too old because he turns 34 in November...I think that's b#llocks! For one thing 34 is not old and secondly I'm 35 and will be 36 in May, so if he has a problem with his own age he must have a big problem with mine!! Maybe it's more about me than him. Who knows.

On a positive note my cycle was 31 days long, shortest I've ever had and ovulated on CD 17 so I'm really pleased with that. I hope it happens for us soon, I do feel like time is running out as more than anything my hubby seems to be getting the impression that it's not meant to be.

Right going to crawl to the kitchen now, I walked 26.2 miles round London for cancer research through the night on Saturday, still hurting a bit and am shattered. Huge achievement though...26 miles is a loooooooong way. Xx

I'm Cd 24 feeling extremely sick on and off all day, can't sleep on my front, tugging feelings, back pain and feel like my lower belly is sticking out 5 ft, really hot and stinging boobs to early to test but will have to wait and test after cd 31. Not getting excited, yet! we'll have to wait and see but I am very hopefully on symptoms and yet mother nature can be cruel. Just have to wait.

Where eveyone else in their cycles?

Tiger -I really hope the next one sticks, I remember them saying the same thing to me when I had a mc, apparently 2 doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Well I'm CD 1 today, af arrived this morning...disappointed but not surprised. Hubby wants to stop trying at the end of the year, ridiculously he thinks he'll be too old because he turns 34 in November...I think that's b#llocks! For one thing 34 is not old and secondly I'm 35 and will be 36 in May, so if he has a problem with his own age he must have a big problem with mine!! Maybe it's more about me than him. Who knows.

On a positive note my cycle was 31 days long, shortest I've ever had and ovulated on CD 17 so I'm really pleased with that. I hope it happens for us soon, I do feel like time is running out as more than anything my hubby seems to be getting the impression that it's not meant to be.

Right going to crawl to the kitchen now, I walked 26.2 miles round London for cancer research through the night on Saturday, still hurting a bit and am shattered. Huge achievement though...26 miles is a loooooooong way. Xx

fantatic, well done on the 26.2 miles.

Oh sorry to hear that Tiger. Hope this new cycle is lucky for you.

I'm now on month 17 of trying and CD 17, I should be ovulating today, I've had lots of ewcm for the last 4 days so should be happening about now. I ovulated CD 17 last month so if I o today then that would be fab as CD 17 is the earliest I've ever ovulated. I feel like with every cycle my body is working better and better. I'm trying positive thinking, telling myself this this cycle is THE cycle. I was going to try Pre-seed this cycle but it still hasn't arrived, might be here today. Our bd timings have been great so far, better than any other cycles and I've made sure I have laid with a pillow under my bum and legs in the air for a while after.

I just hope it all does the trick and I finally get my bfp, 17 months of nothing is getting to me now!

Hope everyone is doing well, where are you in your cycles???

Xxx

Hi tiger, doing ok, still trying...in the 2ww at the moment.

My hubby has his SA on December 5th and we have our first fertility appointment at the hospital on Feb 3rd. We're on our 18th month of trying now.

How are you doing? Xx

Hi sweetie i'm ok, threw myself in to the gym have lost nearly 3.5 stone going from a 22 top to a 14 and 24 bottom to an 18 and feeling much better and fitter. Got back on the bd'ing this month after a very short brake finger's crossed. Everything crossed for you in the 2ww. Great news on the appointments, moving a little further forwards!? xxx

Tested yesterday and have a bfp, everything crossed and hoping for 3rd time lucky.

Turned out to be a chemical. Luck it's not on our side this year. How's you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->