Who's ttc no.2, who's with me? 4 BFP's!

I tested this afternoon and this was the result, looks a little better? Going to do a digital on Thurs hopefully get a clear answer. Really worried it's not true tho.

Woo hoo!!!! Its defo there!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Get to the docs and get booked in for a blood test ASAP!!

Hi ladies I've booked mu dr's appt for next week, this was the earliest they had. Been getting very strong period like pains which have been all day, just gotta wait and hope.

Got everything crossed for you hun.

I had strong period cramps early on in both pregnancies so don't worry about that .xxx

back pain has been all day and not getting better, I'm having to take pain killers. I'm now bracing myself for the worse.

Congrats tiger!! Think positive, I know it's hard but cramps are vert common in early pregnancy, I had terrible cramps when I was pregnant with my son, that's why I didn't test at first as assumed af was coming.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Congrats tiger!! Think positive, I know it's hard but cramps are vert common in early pregnancy, I had terrible cramps when I was pregnant with my son, that's why I didn't test at first as assumed af was coming.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Me too, my cramps were awful. Fingers mega crossed and toes, and anything else that can cross is crossed :dust:

How are you doing tiger??

How is everyone else? Nothing to report from me, got a while to wait for ovulation and am just focusing on losing weight as the the last couple of months my weightloss hasn't been great. Xx

How are you doing tiger??

How is everyone else? Nothing to report from me, got a while to wait for ovulation and am just focusing on losing weight as the the last couple of months my weightloss hasn't been great. Xx

:hi: Cookie

I have been trying to get back to pre Husband and LO weight, only got 2lbs to go which is great but the closer I get, the weaker my will power gets for some reason!!! :nope: Ate chocolate, biscuits, sweets, all sorts of rubbish last night! ::grr:

I am good, having some strange CM, its changing from creamy to EW and I am only on CD8? Wtf? Also had a random bit of spotting yest afternoon too for some apparent reason even though :AF: finished Monday? :shrug:

Hi hunni, BD, BD, BD. I started listen to my body and fell on the last twoish cycles.

The pain eased but have the sickness and diarrhoea bug! So far no bleeding I think Monday will mark 6 wks Dr's on Thursday fingers crossed.

Ooh tiger lily i notice a ticker is this meaning bfp?!? :happydance: well I have been having awful symptoms just like I had with dom, I am using a period tracker app which tracks my ovulation based on averages and my day of ovulation. So me and OH did the BDing on aug 31, sept 1st and last night, I ov'd on 2nd (sorry this is the first time I've taken ovulation things into account so kind of a newbie to it!!) my cycles average 26 days and AF lasts approx 5 days. So the past 3 days I've had back pain like INSANE back pain, I normally have a bad back anyway as it's a lil abnormally curved (big butt and I cannot lie :haha:) but this is insane I'm currently sat with a lavender heat sack on it it hurts so bad - I've had heartburn on nights as I get into bed and it's been on/off today and I've had really bad cramping, mostly my left side. The cramps almost make me think I have the runs coming on (sorry TMI) but I'm actually the opposite!!! I keep getting my hopes up but my head says it's way too early to even think that it could be! Oh well I live in hope as with all you ladies, mega dust to all

Xx :dust:

it's over :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I've started bleeding. I can't do this again.

Oh I'm so sorry tiger, must be absolutely heartbreaking. Sending virtual hugs. Xxx

I'm CD 9 today and started bleeding, not bright red but reddish and then the next time I went to the toilet it was Brown and just now it's completely gone. It's weird, I don't know what's going on.

Oh I'm so sorry tiger, must be absolutely heartbreaking. Sending virtual hugs. Xxx

I'm CD 9 today and started bleeding, not bright red but reddish and then the next time I went to the toilet it was Brown and just now it's completely gone. It's weird, I don't know what's going on.

Sounds like spotting? fingers X'd bab

Most of the early symptoms I was having have vanished, Ive had faint heartburn every so often and I have been peeing more but I keep thinking this is my head and heart wishing to conceive. I leant on my stomach on the floor today to help Dom with something and it REALLY felt uncomfortable so i'm unsure if that means anything. :shrug:

it's over :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I've started bleeding. I can't do this again.

So sorry.... its horrible every month when AF comes and you have been trying. Take care of yourself... what you are feeling I'm sure we all feel to one degree. Don't give up...

I am so so sorry tiger.

Take some time out to get over this and to try and understand it. You and your fella will need some quality time together to get through this and support each other.

Massive hugs lovely, take care of yourself and don't keep it bottled in. Xxxx

How are you all doing ladies? according to an on-line calculator I'm now 6dpo, I was very silly and took a test this morning, Obviously came out as negative. Feel like a real idiot for beating myself up so soon, symptoms are coming and fading but I'm beginning to think I'm *looking* for them rather than them just being there. It's evil how your head can play tricks on you. Amusingly I had a very confused checkout assistant today as she asked if I needed help packing up whilst scanning 2 packs of pregnancy tests only to scan sanitary towels immediately after :haha:

OH reckons this will not be our month. We've had it tough the past few days, I had a kitten not long after Dom was born, he went missing Thursday night and we were informed by a neighbour he actually died during the morning of Thursday...we had no clue and are still so, so heartbroken. He was the same age as Dom only 2 which saddens us more, so my head is all over the shop. I've also just gotten over a stinking cold and its my 2 weeks off work so it's been fun*

*Sarcasm intended.

Anywho's the only symptom that has pretty much lingered with me is I keep waking in the middle of the night with a severe cramp that urges me to go pee (Which is mega annoying as my toilet is downstairs and the house is alarmed LOL!) and normally I wake around 6am and can hold till my alarm at half 6 goes off :haha:

Sprinkling :dust: on everyone I hope you're all well

xx

MaybeBaby - sorry about your cat, I have 2 cats who are about 6 months older than my son and I'd be gutted if we lost either of them. How many dpo are you now? Don't beat yourself up about testing early, you are definitely not the only one who has tested that early, I have many times.

MrsB - How are you doing?

Tigerlily - how are you? Thinking of you xxx

AFM - I think I ovulated cd 16 or 17, I didn't get a positive opk, it was very nearly positive but I think I might not have started testing early enough, I usually ovulate cd 19 and have never ovulated earlier and despite lots of EWCM I didn't think I'd ovulate that soon. I think I have though, I had tons of ewcm (only get lots if I'm ovulating), my cervix changed and my opks graudually got lighter. My son was in hospital last week from Tuesday to Friday so I had to stop charting my temp as I stay with him in hospital, and once out I kept forgetting to take it so I can't pinpoint ovulation unfortunately. I did take my temp today and its way higher than my temps before he went into hospital, so I'm going to take a few more days of temps and if they stay high then I will assume I ovulated on cd 17. Bit frustrating not knowing but not alot I can do, will just keep an eye on my cm and if it does become fertile again then I will use my opks again. Hopefully though I am 2 or 3 dpo today. xx

MaybeBaby - sorry about your cat, I have 2 cats who are about 6 months older than my son and I'd be gutted if we lost either of them. How many dpo are you now? Don't beat yourself up about testing early, you are definitely not the only one who has tested that early, I have many times.

MrsB - How are you doing?

Tigerlily - how are you? Thinking of you xxx

AFM - I think I ovulated cd 16 or 17, I didn't get a positive opk, it was very nearly positive but I think I might not have started testing early enough, I usually ovulate cd 19 and have never ovulated earlier and despite lots of EWCM I didn't think I'd ovulate that soon. I think I have though, I had tons of ewcm (only get lots if I'm ovulating), my cervix changed and my opks graudually got lighter. My son was in hospital last week from Tuesday to Friday so I had to stop charting my temp as I stay with him in hospital, and once out I kept forgetting to take it so I can't pinpoint ovulation unfortunately. I did take my temp today and its way higher than my temps before he went into hospital, so I'm going to take a few more days of temps and if they stay high then I will assume I ovulated on cd 17. Bit frustrating not knowing but not alot I can do, will just keep an eye on my cm and if it does become fertile again then I will use my opks again. Hopefully though I am 2 or 3 dpo today. xx

Hey Cookie1979 :hi:

I am good thanks, just going crazy in my TWW! I am 9DPO with lots of positive signs of pregnancy including my BBT chart but just trying not to get my hopes up too much!

I did an OPK this morn as I have heard they can detect pregnancy earlier than HPTs and I got a faint line...turns out you can get a positive OPK right before AF too though so who knows!!! :shrug:

Not due AF for just under a week I reckon given my average cycle length of 30 days, just want to know for definite NOW!!!! :dohh:

When have you BD'd? Do you think you will have managed to catch eggie if you did O on CD17? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->