Who's with me!

curly123

Mummy of 1!
Reaction score
So...

It's 11dpo, raving old stark white one step - I'm feeling ratty, bit bloated and I'm eating choc spread out of the jar...think AF is on its way in a few days. Ok 1st month ttc no.2 you're nearly over but WATCH OUT OCTOBER I'M COMING TO GET YOU!

Come on who's with me?! I need a bit of back up!

Im 11dpo too:flower: pretty sure af will show on the 3rd so we'll see
I feel your pain tho Im having pms symptoms I think so it sucks:haha: goodluck to you hun sending baby dust your way

I'm 14dpo. I had a bfn this morning though. My temp is still up, but I've had cramping the last few days.

This is my first month charting after I stopped taking the pill so I'm not exactly sure when AF is supposed to show up.

Hi Abii - Back atcha! Dust to all! Pms when you're disappointed sucks! :haha:
Well let's see for the 3rd! I've actually managed not to test today...

rw7y - Hopefully you'll know either way soon...it's hard when af symptoms are so similar to 'feeling' preggo... and I guess with you coming off the pill, your hormones might be trying to fins their own balance again. Dust to you too :winkwink:

ergh....might go and do a test hahahaha silly :haha:

If I think about it it's only another 2 weeks until I'm in the fertile period again...not long!

Thanks for replying....helps to know there are others feeling similar too :flower:

Hi Ladies, Me too! I'm 11 dpo today, due on 3rd...
strange this month as I have had no symptoms of impending AF as I usually have sore boobs right after ovulation until now, this time nope! Had strange twinges in my tummy since the weekend & really vivid dreams. It's hell waiting isn't it!
This site is keeping me sane knowing I'm not going crazy and I can just shut my ears when DH tells me I shouldn't think about it too much and it will just happen! :ignore:

Lots of Baby Dust to you.xx :dust:

Hi MissPea...yes...waaaiiitting sucks! Especially with that internal voice saying 'look it's not that long' and then also thinking 'ugh come ooooon!'

Fingers crossed for you! Looking forward to hearing about it!
:winkwink:

Hey misspea, looks like were cycle buddies as well hehe:flower: sorry to hear about those pesky symptoms Im having them too but Im sure its just pms:haha: keeping ym fx'd for you tho that your symptoms are a good sign:thumbup:

Curly, please do lol so I dont:winkwink: jk but I am a poas addict bad haha this month has been good but usually Im horrible, even with opks:dohh: lol

Abii - too late another stark white... haha not sure why I bothered! I tried with an opk a few days ago.....:blush:

Pah! Hello OCTOBER!!
xx

awh well af just got me, a day early so onto next cycle I go. Its not a full flow yet but it will be by morning Im sure
and yes happy october:haha:

Morning Abii, aah ok I'm thinking mine will come today/tomorrow - COME ON OCTOBER! Hope you're feeling ok hun x

Yep just as I expected she is full force today and showing no mercy at all:dohh: its also weird because last cycle was a normal 28 days, Im shocked as my cycles before that were really irregular:shrug: maybe they are getting back on track now after my birth control, thank goodness. I started taking my bbt this morning and Im starting evening primrose oil tonight so lets hope this is the month.
How are you feeling today?:flower:

Hey Abii,

That's so weird you said that because AF has arrived this evening (full flow prob in the morning) and this cycle was 28 days - last one was 33! Ha funny!

Saying that my cycle can go from 27-34 days and on the occasion even longer!

So CD1 here I come! I knew that we didn't catch it last month so even though I was feeling disappointed a few days ago I'm now feeling so excited for this month!

It's only 2 weeks away until the old fertile period begins...BRING IT OOOON!

Btw, how does evening primrose help? I've heard it's good but not sure why?
Good luck with the temps, I can't manage that it stresses me out!

x

Hey Abii,

That's so weird you said that because AF has arrived this evening (full flow prob in the morning) and this cycle was 28 days - last one was 33! Ha funny!

Saying that my cycle can go from 27-34 days and on the occasion even longer!

So CD1 here I come! I knew that we didn't catch it last month so even though I was feeling disappointed a few days ago I'm now feeling so excited for this month!

It's only 2 weeks away until the old fertile period begins...BRING IT OOOON!

Btw, how does evening primrose help? I've heard it's good but not sure why?
Good luck with the temps, I can't manage that it stresses me out!

x
Really? my last cycle was 32 days:haha: thats so funny. And Im also very excited, I knew that we didnt catch it either so I pretty much prepared myself for a bfn. Here hun, I found this https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/evening-primrose.html:thumbup:
Are you using anything this cycle? like opk's or pre-seed?:flower:

Hey thanks I'll take a look at that :) - funny our cycles being similar :winkwink:
I'm defo gonna use opks - who knows what kind of cycle it'll be this time!

We used pre-seed with our 1st bub and it gave me the worst thrush ever! That might have also been aggravated by the amount of BDing we did at the time too so no - not using this time just in case :haha:

WHat about you? opking/pre-seeding?

Hi again Curly, I see AF arrived for both of us! I used preseed last cycle and will do so again this cycle and we'll also be trying SMEP. My last cycle was 27 days but my LP was only 11 days again so i've started taking inositol powder and vitamin B6 to try and lengthen it a bit. Good luck and BD to all! :flower: :dust:

Haha I know right, it feels nice to finally find someone I have alot in common with:haha: ahh I see well sorry to hear that, must of been super uncomfortable for you but they do have other sperm friendly lubericants you could try if you liked the pre-seed:thumbup: I will be using opk's pre-seed and softcups this cycle:flower:

Hi buttercup, when did af get you? sorry to hear she showed, keeping my fx'd for you. I heard b6 is really good for making your lp longer so maybe it will be all of our month:winkwink::hugs: I feel so silly asking this but what is smep?:dohh:

Hi Abi, she came yesterday. Was feeling quite hopeful until my temp dipped in the morning and I knew she'd probably come that day :growlmad:
SMEP is sperm meets egg plan. You BD every other day after AF goes away until you get a positive OPK then you BD for 3 days in a row, skip a day and BD once more. It worked for a couple of ladies in my December 2011 group so worth a try I guess :thumbup:

Hey buttercup! :flower: Ah so af arrived for you too, sounds like you have a plan! Good luck and fx for us all :thumbup: this month! You seem positive...liking the vibe!

Abii - smep is sperm meets egg plan...I think it means BDing every other day?? Is that right buttercup?
Yes, it's great to meet a fellow unpredictable cycle gal! Helps knowing that others don't have a clue which day they're likely to ov etc too
Hmm, will look into the sperm friendlies...might be more ahem comfortable than the old thrush scenario :haha:

Buttercup, ohh yeah, durr:dohh: lol thank you for refreshing my memory haha that is pretty much our plan this month too although I might wait until about cd9 or 10. Keeping my fx'd for you:flower: are you going to use opk's?

Curly, yes it is haha your the first cycle buddy I've had on here:flower: and I've been here since 2011:haha: yeah check it out there is one called yes baby https://www.yesyesyes.org/yesbaby.htm and another called conceive plus https://www.conceiveplus.com/:thumbup: hope you find one you like that thrush sounds painful

Yeah I find the opks pretty much essential for now as my ov day is so unpredictable, cd24 on our first cycle and cd16 on our second! I also seem to get ewcm for ages before I actually ov, my body is just a bit nuts really lol! I think we need to bd more though really, I think oh has been a bit naive as our dd was conceived after dtd once all cycle and I was on the pill. I was pretty sure we were just mega lucky and it wasn't going to happen like that again so we'd actually need to work for it a bit this time! Now it seems like oh is realising the same so fc that helps too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->