Who's with me!

Hello!
Thanks Abii I'll have a look at those brill :thumbup: Ha - let's see how this cycle goes! Wow....today AF soooo full on - was in a conference all day squirming in my seat from bloat, cramps and back pain... home now though so allll good! Bad headache just taken a tab grrr - you feeling ok?

Buttercup ha at least he's with you on it a bit now - that should help :winkwink:
My hub said the other day that he doesn't want to feel pressured/like a piece of meat etc (he was half joking) so I said I was going to write that on facebook hahaha:haha: he soon realised he sounded like a woman!

x

How're you girls doing today? I'm feeling bit crappy! Prob because I'm tired .... hope you're feeling better than me! :winkwink:

Hey hun Im pretty good I think af is about to end because Im spotting now:thumbup: how are you? sorry to hear about those horrid cramps, I always take ibrophen because my cramps get horrible, hope your feeling better now:flower:

Hi hun, mine's actually slowing down quicker than i thought it would, feeling much better thanks :winkwink: - glad yours is nearly over! Then we can move on with this month woop!

Oh by the way thanks so much for the recommendations - Hubby ordered some Yes Baby online last night :thumbup:
xx

Hi hun, mine's actually slowing down quicker than i thought it would, feeling much better thanks :winkwink: - glad yours is nearly over! Then we can move on with this month woop!

Oh by the way thanks so much for the recommendations - Hubby ordered some Yes Baby online last night :thumbup:
xx
Glad your feeling better:flower: yeah mine has nearly stopped already, its just dark spotting now so Im getting pretty excited:happydance:
Awh Im glad I could help, let me know how you like it maybe Ill give it a shot next:winkwink:

Lol Curly, these men should be glad they're getting some more bedroom action even if it's just temporarily :haha:
AF has finished for me too, going to start OPKs on CD 12 I think.

Hey,
Abii - I'll let you know :haha: - woop mine nearly on it's way out too - think I'll have bit of spotting tomorrow and that'll be it :thumbup:

Buttercup - haha exactly! Honestly! He's just has a hissy about not being able to go out for a run this morning....well I'm not gonna lie....I've been 'a bit' PMTish....ahem....anyway he's just taken our little boy out and now I'm watching X Factor.... I feel bad but not at the same time.... I've had a bit of an overwhelming week I think I took it out on him a bit :blush: hmm...... I'm gonna have to make it up to him....I know! Let's BD every day until CD22ish...snigger.... I'm soooo bad today!

Enjoy your Sunday girls :flower::flower:

Hi! How are you doing girls? So CD12 today and gearing up for opks and BDing :winkwink:
I am so excited!!
Because I have no idea if this month will be a short or long cycle I'm opking from today - cheapie today and tomorrow then will get the clearblue out from CD14 onwards along with my new product waiting to be used - Yesbaby...CAN'T WAIT!
Ha!
Incidentally my onestep opk had a line about half the strength of the test line so won't be too long I guess!
Hope you girls have had a great week - At least I feel like it's all starting up now!
GL to everyone!
xx

Ooh maybe we'll be in sync again curly, CD13 here and got a faint but noticeable line on an OPK just now so hoping i'm due to ov around CD16 again like last cycle. Good luck this cycle, hope the Yesbaby does the trick :thumbup:

Hi Buttercup :)

Ha, cd13 today and opk same as yesterday....I think maybe I'll O day.... no idea! Ha....sometimes I think it'll be early again this month (wishful thinking?) and then I think hmm maybe cd19/20! Gonna BD anyway as last month I got that pos opk on cd15!

OCTOBER HERE WE COME!

xxx

Finally....1dpo OMG it seemed to take forever! a few hundred opks later and I'm here woop!
Hmm so....I think for me it's NOV here we come lol! Not going to test early....she says :haha::winkwink:

Hoping you're all doing ok!

xxx

Hi ladies how are we all doing? 9dpo here and temp rising nicely so far but it did last cycle until after 10dpo so not reading too much into it yet!

Hi Hun, I'm 8dpo tomor - how you feeling? Excited/nervous? I'm going to try and hold off testing til sun... What about you?
Xx

Hi,

For anyone that may have read this thread/posted....I may not have got October but November is ours woohoo!!! 10dpo...positive frer....faint lilne on internet cheapie last night.....gonna do the digi later maybe/tomorrow...
OMG!! WOOOOOPPPPP!!! Baby dust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->