Who's your fave comedian

Eddie Izzard is like the male exqivalent of me, very much the same random humour and manorisms, I just do my make up better lol!

I'm the same, my humour is very much like his. Anyone who can make a joke out of hairnets or "le singe est sur la branche" gets my vote. Would love to see him live. He does however do his makeup better then me and walks in heels better :blush:

Forgot about Billy Connolly. Haven't seen a lot of Bill Bailey's stuff but what I have has made me laugh.

:| I tend to enjoy the older comedians to be honest
Jack Dee
Lenny Henry
Victoria Wood
Rowan Atkinson
Lee Evans is ace!
Dave Allen

Most comedians dont seem to be able to tell a joke without effing and blinding all the time, really gets on my nerves theres no need, dont find swearing funny

Peter kay and Lee Evans although Lee Evans can do my head in running around so much :headspin:
Lee Evans. went to see him in concert and he was sweating from running around so much and we were worried we would get showered on.
he is an excellent performer though followed by the blokes from Little Britain, sorry forgotten their names!

Roy Chubby Brown! Ive seen him loads of times-his shows are too funny! Rude but hilarious.x

everybody has forgotten ken dodd?????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->