whose near 11dpo?we have 1st bfp :)

Girls
I am two days late today and I just got 2 BFPs!!!!
I peed with afternoon urine.
It went positive right away!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
But girls, I have like period pain - help - do any of you other BFP girls have that?
It is like a dull ache and it was here a bit this morning, gone all day and is now back again?
I AM SCARED.
God is anyone out there?!
xxxx

Oh my god I wish Australia wasn't on a different timezone to you girls!
I need you!

Girls
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
But girls, I have like period pain - help - do any of you other BFP girls have that?
It is like a dull ache and it was here a bit this morning, gone all day and is now back again?
I AM SCARED.
xxxx

calm down!!!! its normal! congrats x

Congrats :happydance:

I am still waiting, temp wise again this morning but BFN, so confussed and worried something is wrong.

Girls
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I AM SCARED.
xxxx

YAY! C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S!!

I have had period type pain too (it feels like someone is pulling my ovaries up to my armpits :wacko: ) apparently it is because your uterus is stretching as it continues to fill with blood instead of emptying in menstruation (sorry if TMI) and is quite normal.

What is your due date Rheaz? Wanna be bump buddies? :flower: :happydance:

id get blood test hun! xx

I got to phone doctors to make an appointment for friday afternoon to get DH SA results. They are back but DH won't take time off work to go get them so we can only do friday afternoon as he finishes early :(

I am trying to hold out until then and speak to the doctor at the same time. I got such mixed feelings and symptoms. This morning I hve 2 massive spots and I normally only get spots when AF is due also I had loads of snot like CM with tiny tiny splash of red blood (I could have cought myself when checking i suppose though) and my moods are up and down.

I am trying to talk myself out of thinking I am pregnant so it won't be to bad if AF show's but its so hard when my chart looks like that:shrug:

Janeybaby what DPO are you now? I know your anxt has been going on for a little while but I can't recall how late you are? :hugs:

Janeybaby what DPO are you now? I know your anxt has been going on for a little while but I can't recall how late you are? :hugs:

I am 16dpo today my past 3 cycles have had a LP of 11 days so not sure whats going on

I am 16dpo today my past 3 cycles have had a LP of 11 days so not sure whats going on

Did you definitely Ov this cycle? What a heartache for you :(

Yes in fact FF show O on CD 23 if I keep the 2 late temps in or cd 27 if I take them out (which is the one i am working on) otherwise I would be 20dpo today :shrug:

My chart is in my sig if you would like to look. My temps just going up and up lol hence the confussion.

Hello! I would absolutely love to be your bump buddy and thank u for making me feel normal! That's the pain. Like period pain but a little duller. How u feeling? Xx

Yes in fact FF show O on CD 23 if I keep the 2 late temps in or cd 27 if I take them out (which is the one i am working on) otherwise I would be 20dpo today :shrug:

My chart is in my sig if you would like to look. My temps just going up and up lol hence the confussion.

Hey hun. How u feeling?

Hey hun. How u feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->