whose near 11dpo?we have 1st bfp :)

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
i need people in wait it out with me!:hugs:
cos im a poas addict :haha:and get really impatient :hissy: lol x

Hi there!

We are NTNP but working it out from AF I should be approximately 5dpo today- and I can say with absolute conviction that NTNP does NOT stop the agony of the wait or the obsessive symptom spotting :wacko: :D

I'm 3dpo and this is my first post, so hello ladies :) This is our 6th month TTC and I'm really hoping this is our month!

I'm 3-4dpo... and also already very impatient..

have any of you had any symptoms yet... i hate symptom spotting but have noticed cramps on and off is that normal at 3--4dpo... dont remember the last time.. been awhile since i was apart of the TWW...

Hi girls! 5DPO here... It's our first month TTC, so don't really know what to expect or look for. It's funny how now that I'm paying such close attention to my body I notice all these "symptoms" that have probably been there all along!!! :winkwink:

Anyhoo.. I'm going to try and not test until at least 1/20, (that's when AF would be due). I want to avoid a false positive or chemical pregnancy reading. Good luck to all you girls out there!!!!

:dust:

Im 5DPO today!!! And well im just lurking around here :$

I have 3 gorg children but me and OH had a couple of 'whoopsies' this month so technically im on 2WW...hmmmm.

So hi!!!! LOL!!!!

Have sore back, right lower side today and am very gassy!! And just have 'that' feeling.....its being an old hand that does it now.........but still need reassurance LOL

xx

Im 5DPO today!!! And well im just lurking around here :$

I have 3 gorg children but me and OH had a couple of 'whoopsies' this month so technically im on 2WW...hmmmm.

So hi!!!! LOL!!!!

Have sore back, right lower side today and am very gassy!! And just have 'that' feeling.....its being an old hand that does it now.........but still need reassurance LOL

xx

Im very gassy to:wacko:

Glad im not the only one LOL!!! Symptom spotting nightmare but i remember feeling like that with my last LO.....i just knew that month and got my BFP 4 days before AF was due.......mothers instinct!

x

about 5dpo here...symptom spotting like crazy. I have had nonstop heartburn (which I NEVER get) for the last 2 days, clear runny nose all day (not sick and no allergies) and just "feeling pregnant"

Hi there!

We are NTNP but working it out from AF I should be approximately 5dpo today- and I can say with absolute conviction that NTNP does NOT stop the agony of the wait or the obsessive symptom spotting :wacko: :D

You are SO right!
I am only 2dpo today but I was on your last thread babyhopes so I will be here with you!
NTNP - but yeah - it's all the same agony!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->