whose near 11dpo?we have 1st bfp :)

It isn't over till she shows :) My temp went up a fair bit this morning and still no sign of her. My cervix it low and soft but feels closed and CM is creamy and not much of it. Last cycle I had a few days of bloody CM just before she came so I am still thinking I am in with a chance even though tests are a BFN at 12 dpo

:dust: :dust: :dust:
TO US ALL :)

janey u ovulated cd21 implantation cd27 so i def tink ur pregnant :) xx

I wish tests would show a clear positive its driving me mad lmao

I'm due AF on Friday, determined not to test before, already had one :bfn: thats enough for me!

called doc receptionist said all tests come back fine then said oh actually yeh there all fine except hormone ones ull have to try book appointment friday morning for the evening :shock: why could she tell me over the phone?:cry:

fingers crossed for tomorrow mornings tests everyone... I testd again this morning..... bfn

Talk about making you worry :(

DH took his :spermy: sample for SA today, we should get results in a week! I hope I get a very positive BFP before then though lol

oh and i called patholgy and they said DH has to have appointment,we were told we could just go in hospital now im told i need appointment next avaiable for sa is 23rd march!!!:hissy:

omg omg is this bfp!!!! it came up instantly got a line on predictor to.hmmmm maybe evap :( just got excited for a second :haha:
the pic makes it look crap lol but its pink and very much there!!
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8057/dscn1361a.jpg

Oh no that seems so far away. We was lucky DH phoned for appointment friday and got one for yesterday! If he needed to book a room to do his sample it was a 7 week wait, luckily we live 45 minute drive from the hospital so he did it at home and we got there in 35 minutes :)

My temps are still high even though it did go down this morning and all day yesterday I couldn't stop yawning and still no sign of AF at 13dpo with a normal LP of 11 but BFN's

Its faint but its there Babyhopes! Eeeep! How exciting! :happydance:

I can see it :) Lets hope its the start of your BFP

Oh no that seems so far away. We was lucky DH phoned for appointment friday and got one for yesterday! If he needed to book a room to do his sample it was a 7 week wait, luckily we live 45 minute drive from the hospital so he did it at home and we got there in 35 minutes :)

My temps are still high even though it did go down this morning and all day yesterday I couldn't stop yawning and still no sign of AF at 13dpo with a normal LP of 11 but BFN's

yey pray for u bfp hmmm i got a little summit summit on a test :blush:

I haven't tested today as there is no tests here. DH told me off for telling him about my temp this morning lol, he said I need to wait and see and that he doesn't want to know coz every month I get his hopes up then bring them crashing down which puts both of us in a bad mood lol.

I think I might go to town and get FRER and maybe some cheap ones to do first so the POAS addict in me is a little satisfied :rofl:

Oh well not a hint of a line on FRER I also bought Predictor and nothing. Read the leaflet for predictor afterwards and its a 12.5 miu :(

Babyhopes you seem to know a bit about charting! Do you think I am right to discard the 2 temps which has now moved O from cd23 too cd27? Those temps was taken 5o minutes late and 2 hrs 20 minutes late as it was the weekend (I should have discarded them there and then) It would make sence as cd27 I had the most EWCM I have ever had but DH wouldn't DTD as he was very tired from going back to the early moning wake ups after Xmas

If its right now I am only 9dpo which could be why my tests are a BFN and those superdrugs are def evaps :cry:

omg omg is this bfp!!!! it came up instantly got a line on predictor to.hmmmm maybe evap :( just got excited for a second :haha:
the pic makes it look crap lol but its pink and very much there!!
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8057/dscn1361a.jpg

OMG I don't log on for one day and you get a BFP!
Have you tested again!
Ahhhh!
Wooo hoooooo

superdrug test darker(still took it out the case even tho didnt have to lol :haha:,frer crappy v v faint line,ic much darker.
temps are up :)
im 14po they should be getting darker quicker then this :hissy:

woo hoo fingers crossed they are not evaps and this is it 2 years of waiting and your finally there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->