why am I so hungry since stopping the pill?

porkypig

Reaction score
Its supposed to be the other way round isnt it? get hungry and put on weight on the pill but since stopping the pill im so hungry? Why is this? xx

I dont know hun, but I am the same. When not on bc or pregnant I am always starving!!! xxx

thats not right is it? maye its psychological, because ive stopped bc and you think youre pregnant, you eat more! i dont know lol xx

i don know bout BC but last week or so i cant stop absolutely stuffing my face... i reckon i have put on a stone... x

i've been the same, been off bcp for a couple of weeks now and i seem to be eating way more than normal!

me 2 been off BCP for nearly 7 weeks and gained 6lbs!! ive even been waking up at 2 am needing food!! x

I've definitely put on weight since coming off the bcp! So unfair when other people lose a stone or two! :haha:

I think it might be a hormonal thing, that BCP and Pregnancy supresses my hunger :shrug: only thing I can think of :)

i'm the same and only been off bcp for about five weeks but i did read somewhere that its your body getting used to the hormone change

interesting! never heard of this happening before!!
hope it doesnt happen to me!
stopped my pill and im getting married in 10 weeks! my dress fits perfectly just now so i hope i dont put on any weight!! x

stopped my pill and im getting married in 10 weeks! my dress fits perfectly just now so i hope i dont put on any weight!! x

Congrats!!! Im sure you'll be fine, you'll probably lose it rushing around doing last min things, i know i did without trying. Good Luck xx

Congrats!!! Im sure you'll be fine, you'll probably lose it rushing around doing last min things, i know i did without trying. Good Luck xx

I hope so! Everytime i read something i get too worried it will happen to me! haha
my oh has told me to stop reading things on the internet as i am just going to worry myself too much!
Hopefully coming off the pill wont affect me in any bad way and we will concieve quite quickly! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->