why am i spotting???

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
sorry to be a pain but wondering if anyone can help.
am wtt at moment after having left tube removed and am on cycle day 17. not sure when or if i have ovulated. but when i wipe (sorry if tmi) i have brownish blood. and although we been using the withdrawl method am not niave to know that i couldn't get pregnant. well i have bad stomach pains and this blood when i wipe. am gonna get oh to pick me up a test later. but an sure it will be 2 early get a result. but am frightened as its very familiar to my last pregnancy that was ectopic. my oh keeps telling me to ring the epu. but to frightened to as then all will be out of my control. iykwim?

It might just be old blood from your operation, but given the circumstances, I would be on the phone to the GP.

Best of luck to you x

Could just be spotting from ovulation. Some women get this from time to time. If you also feel a little bloated and or have a little lower abdominal pain on one side, these can also be signs of ovulation. I started getting this every month about 9 months after I had my daughter and had never had it before then. If it is this, then it's nothing to worry about. If you're not sure what's causing bleeding between periods though you should definitely get it checked out with your GP.

Lx

thanks. would bleeding whilst ovulating hinder the great sperm race???? as in stopping the swimmers form getting to the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->