Why are these so awful ! Update again

mummof1

Reaction score
My FRER was negative this morning , 11 DPO possibly 10.
I found one last test but it was this blue dye . I couldnt resist peeing on something so of course I took it .
I took one yesterday that looked like this too!
It must be an evap but if I hadn't taken the FRER I would be thinking start of a BFP !

It's much easier to see IRL even hubby got excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 118
I definitely see something in that... In in the same boat, all of my blue tests the last two days have evaps and frer all negative :shrug:

It's so weird !
I've had blue dyes show me a real positive before too... My last pregnancy at 11 DPO my FRER was barely visible and my blue dye was pretty strong .
But there definitely wasn't even a hint of a line on my FRER today

I see something but it looks a bit blurred and I've heard bad reports about the blue dye test. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Could be that there wasn't enough hcg in your wee for the FRER to show up, but there is now its later in the day? I see it. How confusing.

Interesting !
Well it's definitely there , just hard to see on the camera .. Believe me my hubby would not see something that wasn't there lol I have showed him tests before and he tells me in crazy lol but he can see these ones!
Who knows .... I may pick up an FRER tomorrow

Well AF just arrived this evening so mine were definitely evaps.. I have hope for yours... Keep us posted :flower:

So sorry hun:( I know how much that sucks after getting your hopes up . Wishing you lots of luck this cycle !

Happened to me too a few cycles back. Clearly looks like an early bfp, but no other tests showed a bfp and af showed. I will never buy them again.they are horrible!!!

Yah if I don't get a BFP on FRER I won't be buying these anymore !
Yesterday I didn't check the test till about 10 minutes later but todays came up right away as the dye was setting !
Brutal if it's an evap !

Same happened to me last cycle. I used all three in the same box was all positive. Then I used a different brand it was negative. Then a few hours later AF showed they are horrible. But good luck

Crazy !
Well I'm leaning towards evaps , seems like this happens a lot!
Good luck to you as well!

I bought an FRER hoping to wait.
Obviously couldn't , I think I may have something here ... I don't want to get excited .. I have been fooled before by really light lines .. I just want to see a strong BFP so badly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 91
I really hope it turns into something .. I'm going to try to see if AF comes but I'm pretty sure I'll probably cave and buy another test .. The money I have spent on tests since we started trying is so insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->