Why are these so awful ! Update again

Thanks ladies ... I'm trying not to test today . I want to save the last FRER I have for tomorrow 14 DPO

I see it too so hoping for a lovely bright pink line tomorrow for you xx

I hope so ladies !! I woke up feeling pregnant today as weird as that sounds.
My boobs are so heavy and sore , nipples so sensitive it's bothersome to wear a bra and I just feel this gut feeling ! But at the same time I don't want to get myself all hopeful to be hit with AF!
Hubby thinks I should wait until Friday if I don't get my period , so we will have a definite answer by then. I don't know if I'll be able to wait but I will up date for sure !

The poas addict in me wants to tell you hurry up and take another test now! We're all anxiously awaiting some good news from you :)

I agree with pp, can't wait to see your next test. Fx It's a blaring bfp!

Yep, agree with Lilpeanuts and dragonfly, I can't wait to see your next test!

No AF yet!
Hubby wants me to wait until Friday ugh !

Way too faint for 14 DPO AND I started bleeding just now when I went to the bathroom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 61
I don't get it... There's still a line in that last FRER why is that then? :shrug:

I don't know :(
I can't even say that I'm "spotting" it's definite first day of period type bleeding

I see the line too dont even have to zoom in....have you ever gotten similar faint lines in previous cycles?

Wow, that's crazy because that for sure looks bfp. I am so sorry :hugs:

I see the line too dont even have to zoom in....have you ever gotten similar faint lines in previous cycles?

Yes after my miscarriage in September , I had faints all the way into November so around 12 weeks after miscarrying was when I finally got total BFNs again.

I really don't want to think this was a chemical but it kinda seems that way.. Or maybe I have a low hcg hormone ever since the miscarriage ? Is that possible? I know they say above 5 miu is pregnant could I sit around 5 always ? And maybe some tests are sensitive enough to pick something up ?

Yes after my miscarriage in September , I had faints all the way into November so around 12 weeks after miscarrying was when I finally got total BFNs again.

I really don't want to think this was a chemical but it kinda seems that way.. Or maybe I have a low hcg hormone ever since the miscarriage ? Is that possible? I know they say above 5 miu is pregnant could I sit around 5 always ? And maybe some tests are sensitive enough to pick something up ?

Could be that you have low hcg since the miscarriage. I don't think a chemical...from what I understand chemicals give you a strong line and then are followed by lines that get fainter?
Might be worth mentioning to your doctor though?? I'm sure it's nothing but just a thought :)

I'm sorry the witch got you though best of luck next cycle!!

Yah that's how my early losses were .. Very strong lines that got fainter but I know I've seen other women say their chemicals were faint lines that led to a period ... Who knows ! I'm leaning towards a low hcg level maybe ... I didn't see any lines last month other then maybe indents or imaginary lines I wished were there lol

I'd take a test in a couple days just to make sure though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->