Why are you WTT?

waiting until i'm fully qualified! my moms so happy that i'm going to be a 'career woman' I havent told her yet that as soon as i get a good job the TTC begins lol

We are waiting

1. So i have celebrate my 18th and have a legal drink and we are going away for the night to enjoy some "us" time :blush:

2. To have completely given up smoking on 2a day currently and to put that money away

3. OH with a better paying job

4. I want to start a part time college course to get another Q

So waiting till at lest Jan 2010 we both want babies close in age and we both want a BIG family.. OH wants 5 boys :dohh: and i want 2 girls lol but any sex would be fine really but already got 1 of Oh's boys lol

- want to 'enjoy' amelie without having to share my time with another baby. I know so many mothers do it and they just find the time for both, but I'm only 21 and dont need to rush so I just want it to be the 3 of us for awhile

- want OH to get a better job so we're not struggling so much next maternity leave

- want to lose all my baby flab and have my old body back for awhile (as much as it'll go back!)

- want to save up for about a year so I can get all my private scans!

- would like to go on holiday next summer abroad without having to worry about being pregnant

- im still breastfeeding amelie and my periods havent came back yet, and im not ready to stop just yet

Thats it for now I think. Quite a few reasons really. Gonna start TTC next Summer after we've been on holiday.

As always, fab thread Lisa! I'm WTT cos I'm planning our wedding. Although when I had Ellie-Mae I wanted to get pregnant again immediately! I just hope that by next year we're lucky enough to get preggers again! Fingers x'd!

haha! Just noticed you got your BFP on the same day as you wrote out this post.

- waiting until OH is off leave without pay
- getting a bigger place
- saving up some money/paying off some debts
- me finishing culinary school first

- waiting til OH and I have finished with uni
- waiting til we are married
- want to be in a better financial situation
- waiting 'til we have our own place

I am waiting until I get a new job as I currently commute an hour and a half each way and don't want to do that when I'm pregnant or have a LO.

Also got a big holiday coming up next April so planning to wait til after that.

Me and my OH think its for the best to WTT, we want to get a new house with more rooms, dont want to keep moving around with hopefully alot of babys... so need to get a nice big house.
we want to get married this April and i dont want to be pregnant until after then!
also i still dont have a driving licence... which i think i may need when we have children!
buttttttttttttt if i got pregnant now, i wouldnt be gutted, i'd be really happy!! hence why im on here, i bloody love babys and i cant wait to have my own!! its nice to be able to talk 2 like minded people 2... notice there are no men on here!!

We're WTT as Samuel is only 9 weeks old. We have decided to wait until he is 12months old, that gives us time to spend with him, hopefully move house, for me to return to work (albeit begrudgedly) to ensure mat pay etc and for me to lose more weight.

Cx

I am currently about nine days late... I took a test when I was two days late and it came back negative. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to make sure since my husband and I weren't trying to get pregnant right now.

SO, if I find out that I'm not pregnant tomorrow (and I don't think I am), you will see more of me here. :D

We have been wanting to WTT until April 17, 2010. This is our one year wedding anniversary. We are WTT because my husband wanted to be married for at least one year before trying.

we have been waiting until we were in a better financial place than we were for our first child because it was a HUGE struggle at the time!!
We're nearly there now so after a relaxing hol in september were gona start tryin again woohoo!! cant wait!!

wtt as we havent definately decided to have number 4 i really do want another and i love being preg but we'd have to move and get a bigger car and i love my car! and im just alittle more scared this time round but i reckon we will anyway as you cant spend your life worring about the little things.

WTT for number two once my little Olivia Rose is a bit bigger - at least until shes 6 months! Looking forward to actually 'trying' for a baby, because Olivia was the best 'surprise' I've ever had :)

Update: DH wants to get preggers! Now we're just waiting until I can get a job with health insurance since his wouldn't cover much. WOOHOO! :dance:

OH and I are waiting until after the wedding. Although we are ready now, we don't want to disappoint the grandparents by "jumping the gun"

I am new to here! We have been WTT for a few years now - we got married 4 years ago and run our own business.

Up until the last couple of years it was only the 2 of us in the business so for me to take mat leave would have meant no money coming in for either of us so it just was not viable. However now we have some great staff and have been able to actually even go on holiday with no hiccups so it is now really the time to try!

I have a holiday in a couple of weeks but then I think the gloves are off so to speak!
Very scared about it as I think I am a bit pregnant-phobic!
But I think the time is now right!

We are waiting to try until October 2010 because we aren't quite ready for baby #3 just yet. I'd like my 1st daughter to be in preschool or kindergarten when we have another. So that still puts giving birth 2 years away still. We'd also like to pay down our debt and possibly even move into a different location with a bigger home. I already have 2 September babies, and I'm aiming for a summer baby this time.

My boyfriend and I are dating long distance and we want to wait until we are at least living together before we try. Ideally we'll want to wait until after marriage but that doesn't always happen. Although it may be happening sooner then we think, we've started buying furniture and stuff for a home together and we've been looking at apartments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->