Why are you WTT?

We are WTT until Hayden is a bit older. I love the age gaps I have between my kids now but with the ages they are at (6, 4 and 21mo) it's pretty rough some days. They are all still pretty young, pretty crazy, and 2 are still at home all day...atleast until we find a preschool we feel is good enough for Casen. But I want to wait until Hayden is in preschool or possibly even kindergarten. That way I can have some sort of a break while they are at school and have that time one on one with the baby...that way I can nap with the baby! haha But we also want to get back on our feet, Mark was out of a job from Nov 08 until June of this year, so a long time and we are getting caught back up now and we want to be able to have a 4bedroom house...we are in a 3bedroom right now and I want to be able to go all out with a nursery this time, painting all the decorating. And I want to be able to buy all the nice baby stuff I want lol...all in pink hopefully...so we want to save up more money for that so we aren't taking anything away from the boys just adding another on :)

And if you get another boy do you keep going till you get a pink one???! :lol:

We are WTT because we agreed there are things we need to do first and get.

They are that we in a 1 bed flat just now so hoping to be moving soon to a 3 bed house with a garden.

Want Nathan to be over a year and walking so I dont have to carry 2 about.

Be back at work long enough to qualify for full mat package (need to find this out but think its 4 months and I technically go back to work in December but return in Fabruary due to alot of holiday days to take:happydance:)

Save a little money, loose a little weight.

And in the mean time and most important enjoy Nathan growing up and spending time with him.

Nice to see you in here!

Emma.xx

And if you get another boy do you keep going till you get a pink one???! :lol:

NO! lol Even if it's another boy I'd be happy I'd just like a little girl. But 4 is def the last one for us :D

We're WTT primarily because DH wants just a bit mroe time to get used to the idea. We want to to use the next next six months to get ourselves more organised with our finances and finish doing a few bits to the house as well as getting a bit healthier as we both seem to have rubbish diets at the moment. We were also hoping to have a big holiday to Australia in the meantime but not sure that is going to happen for various reasons.

I've also decided that while we're WTT, I want to:
* Lose 2 stone (or at least getting it moving in the right direction)
* Find a job (I was made redundant a few months back)
* Start learning to drive (again)
* Start charting my cycles in advance (probably from October)

But beginning of January is non-negotiable for TTC - unless something really major happens, obviously - and we'll be trying then whether we've achieved the above or not.

I come on here so I can get armed with information and ideas in advance of TTC and being pregnant. Also to talk with you other lovely folk as we've not yet told anyone IRL that we're planning on TTC next year so I have no-one else to talk to about it!

K x

I just recently had to undergo surgery and having a toddler still at home makes things a challenge now.Late winter makes things easier on us waiting.Although I admit it is very hard to stick to the plan:blush:

1.I will be healed thoroughly 8)
2.Youngest will be starting Kinder. in 2010:happydance:

1. I just went back to work this week after no.1 and have to work at least 3 months to not have to pay back most of my maternity pay.:dohh:

2. I don't think I am quite ready yet - no.1 has kept me very busy!

3. Need to move from 2 bedroom to at least 3 bedroom before next arrives:baby:

Thinking of TTC in early 2010 :happydance:

xxx

I'm waiting for the witch to arrive and doctor's go ahead. OH wanted to wait like 6 months but I think I have him convinced to ttc again when the doctor says it's ok.

I've been feeling so broody lately but we are WTT prob end of 2010 so I will be entitled to Maternity pay, and to have a 2-3 year age gap :)

Ooooooooh TTC #3??? Woohoo x x

Brenn is too much of a handful to have a baby any sooner. Plus my cycle has not returned. Yea for BFIng. haha

I'm only wtt until I'm given the go ahead by my doctor that we can start trying again. As soon as he gives the green light (hopefully in 2 more weeks) we will be trying again.

We are waiting until Jack is older, we also want to do some major work on the house including an extension and don't want all that going on with a baby

Aiming for summer 2011

we are on a break from TTC as this is our 11th cycle since the lost of our bub!

Hi!

Firstly, I'm waiting to get married (Dec 2009). Secondly, I need to finish (and start) graduate school. I'm starting grad school in Jan 2010, and "think" I would like to finish before having children, but you never know ;) If I go to graduate school full-time, I'll be done in 2 years. However, I would need an additional year of internship - which would make it 3 years before I can even begin to think of TTC. Sounds like such a long time when I write it down like that.

Anyways, I've been super baby CRAZY the last few days, and I'm thinking that waiting until my wedding is too long! he he he.

We'll see how it goes. I'm very torn. We've got everything that we need to start a family. I guess the one thing that's pressing me a bit is the fact that my fiance is a bit older than I am. He doesn't want to be an old dad, and I don't want to be a mother that's too young. Ok, I'm not so young (26), but I've got so many goals I need to accomplish first ;) Maybe I can go to graduate school and be a mommy?

Thanks for starting a great thread!

~J

As always, fab thread Lisa! I'm WTT cos I'm planning our wedding. Although when I had Ellie-Mae I wanted to get pregnant again immediately! I just hope that by next year we're lucky enough to get preggers again! Fingers x'd!

We are waiting because I have to get my finances sorted out and a larger house. Patience is a virtue! *sigh*

Hi. Can i join u all please. We are wtt with no. 3 as i am currently waiting for my depo to run out (which i wish i'd never had). It runs out 28 August so will try after that

hey all, we are waiting for witch to arrive after miscarriage in march and 10 week bleed ending in erpc at end of may. We had to terminate as baby had a fatal ntd. Started taking higher dosage folic acid a few weeks ago. Doc told us to take fa a month before ttc again. So just waiting for witch to arrive then we'll be all set to go!! Ive got my opks and thermometer at the ready!!!

If Im honest tho, i have been over in the ttc forum as we've been naughty and done the dance a few times :blush:

No bfp for me though!!!!!

We are waiting to move countries, pay off all our debts and get a mortgage. Shouldn't be much longer than a year :D - Although I want one now hehe

Waiting (well saving) to move out...its all about the money!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->