why are you wtt?

libbymarks198

Reaction score
I am well trying my hardest to wtt....

I am wtt because my partner booked a surprise (well was meant to be surprise) holiday for the first week of December it is costing us a fortune and i will not be able to do half the stuff we have paid for if i am pregnant.

I am also waiting because in a years time i will have my degree and it would be nice to have that before having the baby...

and finally i am wtt as I am too scared i will have another m/c

We are waiting till we have moved into our new house & are settled.

And untill I have finished my 40 week probation at work. Ideally can only be 12 weeks pregnant by the 1st of Novemeber so will start August the earliest.

I want to be pregnant by 2011 though.

Plus I have some health problems & have got an op booked for this month so want to make sure I am all sorted & have no major fertility problems before we start. If I do they may put me straight on clomid. Just have to wait & see.

The only thing that would stop me this year is if OH proposed which I cant see happening as I think if that happened we would get married 1st then start TTC.

We shall see.

We are NTNP at the moment though so if it happens it happens wouldnt be the end of the world!

Sorry for the essay. There are lots of reasons for us!!

xx

We are waiting till we are married next year before ttc. Mr Boofs is quite traditional in his views regarding family values. But we are both absolutely desperate for kids so would get married tomorrow if we could! xxx

Aww Boof that sounds lovely!

I'm waiting because..
1) Me & OH are only 18/19
2) Because of our age our finances aren't great
3) I'd wanna get a full time job first
4) I'd wanna move in with OH.. baby wouldn't be practical with parents living apart.. do-able but not ideal

Aww Boof that sounds lovely!

I'm waiting because..
1) Me & OH are only 18/19
2) Because of our age our finances aren't great
3) I'd wanna get a full time job first
4) I'd wanna move in with OH.. baby wouldn't be practical with parents living apart.. do-able but not ideal

I think thats very sensible :thumbup:

xxx

It is and at least you want a LO for the right reasons. More people your age should be like you Soph!

xxx

We're waiting until I'm finished my PhD (September) and are also waiting because we're moving to Canada at the end of the year, so I cant' be so far along that I couldn't fly (or would be verrrry uncomfortable). Right now my biggest fear is bad morning sickness on a nine hour flight!! :dohh:

everyone has really good reasons, it is so hard wtt i really dont think i am going to be able to do it, damn my ovulation microscope i bet i will want to do it so badly and then if i see im ovulating well you know :)

i am sort of hoping for a bfn this month though because it is my best freinds 21st and i have to say a speech and i dont think i could do it without a little help from mr vodka

Money, living arrangements (money), we want to be settled in our careers (money) and married (money).

*sigh*

We're having to wait until I've been in my job two yers as I'm not entitled to the full maternity pay until then :) But I'm now ok to get pregnant so we're TTC from August! So that's the reason for the current waiting... but we've been putting it off for years (I'm 30) due to various reasons - wanted to be married first (been married almost 5 years now), wanted to buy a house rather than rent, and wanted to be in a better paid job before I took maternity leave (and hopfully part time afterwards). Sooo many reasons... I've wanted a baby for years... but I guess now is just the right time for us...

Finishing our degrees (2 weeks to go :D), getting a house instead of renting. We both have jobs set up for after uni but want to progress a bit further before we start ttc. Take a couple of good holidays as well! :)xxxx

We're in the process of moving out of the city and getting settled before TTC.

I don't even know what we're waiting for! ...a large sum of money to fall into our laps!?

we're wtt until my hormones sort umselves out cause ttc right now is useless and pointless cause theres no ovulation and when there is once every blue moon my luteal phase is 6 days so doesnt stand a chance. DUHH. :(

We are WTT until we are married in October. We have also decided to give ourselves 3 months after we return from our honeymoon, so that we can prepare for TTC after our wedding instead of trying to do both at the same time! So that takes us to Jan 2011. :flower:

Finishing our degrees (2 weeks to go :D), getting a house instead of renting. We both have jobs set up for after uni but want to progress a bit further before we start ttc. Take a couple of good holidays as well! :)xxxx

Congrats on getting your jobs :D What area are you working in?

I am WTT because of the following;

1. We both need to finish our degree's (this time next year)
  2. We both need to be settled in a full time job
  3. We already live together so that isn't an issue
  4. We need to have a fair amount of savings, which hopefully won't take too long but life is SO expensive!
  5. Plusss I would like to be married

I'm hoping that this won't take more than 4 years, the ideal of being married makes it take longer :(

the main reason is money-would like to pay our debts off but that will take another 4 years and we dont want to wait that long,so we are aiming to save some money before ttc

Wer waiting because ;
I need to start and finish my BTEC course which is 2 years long.
Then we both have to get good secure jobs.
The OH has to get a new car
We must get a house. Most likely be a council house but would be great if we could afford our own home.

That all I can think of right now. Im 19 and Im stressing as theres so much to do and not enough time or money to do it in :nope:
The OH tells me I worry too much, I wish I was as laid back as he is.If I was id probably fall over :haha:

we are waiting for LO to grow up a bit first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->