why are you wtt?

We are waiting as we are going on holiday at christmas. If I get pregnant straight away when we start trying I will be 6.5/7 months but im not putting TTC off any longer, if I am not fit to travel we just wont go, a baby is more important at the moment!!

We are waiting as we have a holiday in July and I don't want to be worrying whilst we are away! I wouldn't mind if I was over 12 weeks though which is why we are NTNP this cycle! We were waiting as OH wanted to wait until next year but he has now decided he can't wait that long :happydance:

We are waiting because we are going cross-country this summer in our RV and I don't want to vomit all over the National Parks! Going to try to get pregnant in the Grand Tetons, Wyoming!

We're waiting because of money.

DH has been in large amount of debt since I met him and we needed for him to drastically reduce this before even considering TTC. As of this year I'm debt-free myself :thumbup: and DH has come on leaps and bounds and will be in a very, very manageable situation come the end of the year. We're WTT until August though, because I have a holiday in February next year to celebrate my 30th and don't want to be too far along (or I think we'd be trying now!)

We are waiting because our youngest is only 10 weeks old lol. We had some problems TTC, especially our first. So we want to start trying in August, with the idea that we will get pregnant some time in the new year at the earliest. We have a trip planned to New Zealand in December, so even if we got pregnant straight away then I'd be alright to fly

Well we were waiting cuz my OH wasn't ready yet but we haven't been using any contraception at all for 2 months so I think hes changed his mind lol x

DH wants to save more money and we are going on a cruise in October and he's worried about me being pregnant then.

I'm just waiting till I come off the pill. My doctor preferred that I stay on them due to Endometriosis and pain but now I'm finally getting down to it. Had I not had endo pain, I wouldn't have had to wait really.

I need and want to lose weight before ttc again.
We want to take one more family vacation to Disney World with our two year old.
We want to be more financially stable (which means paying off/down our debts).
We always agreed our kids would be no less than 4 years apart in age.

Im waiting as i have a 2 year old and 7month old soo would be a little crazy to get pregnant again now! Although i realllyyy want to, i need to be patient as i know its not realistically possible right now, i find 2 kids under 3 hard work as it is, so i want to try wait until Caeden is 3 and in full time nursery before i try again.. I dont do patience very well though so this is rather difficult for me haha

We are WTT as currently we are in abit of unstable times because of the recession. It cost both of us our jobs and we really just want to wait until we can pay for it all ourselves really :)
Also we are not sure if we are going to stay in the UK or move to Norway (which is where I am from).

I just want to have all the time in the world for the baby when it's finally here :baby:

I would want to start trying right now if it was up to me but I want to give my little one the best start possible in life!

just adding a new reason to my wtt list, just found out my 6 month old puppy has a tumor which will cost us an arm and a leg to get sorted... i will do anything and pay anything for my baby girl lol... im a crazy dog owner lol never thought i would love a dog so much!!

We're WTT until after our holiday in August :) And also to give Max time to 'grow up' a little bit and enjoy at least 2 birthdays as an only child with Mummy and Daddys full attention :cloud9: We wanted to wait until he was at least 2 before getting pregnant, this will give us time to hopefully get him potty trained and 'helping out' (wanting to get nappies, help with bathing new baby etc) :thumbup:

xx

We were WTT as hubby wasnt sure he was ready, but he stopped doing his thing... and we had our BFP.

Now we're waiting for a real AF, and for me to be emotionally ready after the MC. hopefully it wont be too long!

I'm waiting because my bf and I have only been together for less than 2 months, and we want to build a strong relationship first. Although I have wanted a baby for ages, since I was 18. I'm almost 23 now. I also want to wait till I finish university in November this year, and my bf wants to travel before we have a baby. So probably 2011 or 2012 is ideally when I would like to have a baby (when I'm about 24).

I had a preemie and I

a)want to the reduce the chance of it happening again by waiting longer
b)make sure DD1 is healthy and happy before having another
c)Want to get married first

We are waiting because I had a C-section with DD and I want to be able to heal up nicely to give me the option for a VBAC if I decide to have one(still unsure). Also I am still breastfeeding and would like Emma to have her chance to feed as much as she wants before having a new baby come to invade her territory. :haha:

just adding a new reason to my wtt list, just found out my 6 month old puppy has a tumor which will cost us an arm and a leg to get sorted... i will do anything and pay anything for my baby girl lol... im a crazy dog owner lol never thought i would love a dog so much!!

Sorry to hear about your puppy :hugs:. I know what you mean though, if anything happened with my two, they would come before TTC.

Waiting for the husband to get a promotion in Sept/Oct, saving money and me being in my third year at uni :) not long now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->