Why can't it be as easy as it is in the soaps???

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
When you watch any of the soaps, how come they all just know that they are in labour??

No weeks of symptom spotting - have I lost my plug? Are these just BH or proper contractions? I'm getting back ache and cramps - what does it mean??

NO - they just double over one day with a massive grunt as full on contractions start or their waters break, they shout "the baby's coming" then they get whisked to hospital and half an hour later the baby is in their arms and the whole street/square/village is there to visit!!!!

I mean - come on!!!!!!!!

am hoping for a soap-style birth myself :)
as well as a completely uncomplicated pregnancy which goes by freakishly fast, i like the idea of my waters breaking all of a sudden, then moaning through maybe three or four contractions before yelling for all of five minutes and the baby is out :D :D

it drives u nuts when they make it look like that out of 4 pregnancies iv only had 1 "Soap birth" my last one i was 39 weeks was fine all day was rocking on the floor got 2 massive pains got to hospital had him 55 mins later But !!! as i said he was the only 1 lol. xxx

I feel ya hunny... just y can't it b like that?

remember sonia in eastenders? she didnt even have to go through the dioscomfort of PREGNANCY she just bloody did about 4 grunts and pushes and had her baby on the sofa!!!

remember sonia in eastenders? she didnt even have to go through the dioscomfort of PREGNANCY she just bloody did about 4 grunts and pushes and had her baby on the sofa!!!

OMG yeah! I do remember - I'm even more annoyed now lol!!!!!

And the babies always come out looking like they've just been bathed!!!

are you being induced tomorrow bigbetty? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->