Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

bamluby

Reaction score
I am in a WTT/NTNP limbo with my DH. That's another story... Usually we use POM, but sometimes we don't...so now I feel the urge to take an HPT every month!

I started charting my BBT this month, and my temps have been really erratic. FF changed my O date twice, and then took it off completely. I think partly this was my fault for not being consistent in when I was taking my temps, and I was also traveling and lost my thermometer etc. (I learned my lesson for next cycle). Long story short, I am not really sure when I O'd. However, I do think it was later in my cycle judging by my CM. (This was also when we did not use POM)

I'm CD25 right now of a 28-30 cycle. I tested yesterday and today with both being BFNs. I was expecting that though, because I feel like I am only probably 6ish DPO....but I really don't know. :dohh:

The weird thing is yesterday I had sharp pinching abdominal pain near my right ovary region. It started out dull, and by the end of the night it was really painful any time I was standing or walking. I also had to stop eating dinner, because I became really nauseas (probably from the pain- not early pregnancy symptoms or anything).

I started searching ovarian cysts thinking maybe I had a ruptured cyst, but I probably would have been in even more pain. I guess it could have been the pinching or swelling of a cyst? (I've had endo and polyps removed, so maybe this is possible?) In all honesty though, I keep wishing and hoping it was implantation pain (as crazy as that may be) - I know some people have had very similar pain during implantation

I am just going crazy this TWW. I wish my body and cycles were not so unpredictable!!! I so badly want a BFP sometime soon, and I can not get myself off this website!!! UGH. Sorry for the rant...the TWW makes us all a little crazy, right?:haha: How is everyone else holding up?

I feel crazy as well. So I'm 11dpo & AF suppose to come maybe tomorrow if say maybe bc it my CD are off 28-32 days. So I really don't know when to test. Last cycle TTC in SEPT I got BFP 16dpo but I m/c. So I'm thinking wait til 16dpo which is Monday to test again.. So far I been getting BFN..

I feel crazy as well. So I'm 11dpo & AF suppose to come maybe tomorrow if say maybe bc it my CD are off 28-32 days. So I really don't know when to test. Last cycle TTC in SEPT I got BFP 16dpo but I m/c. So I'm thinking wait til 16dpo which is Monday to test again.. So far I been getting BFN..

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! :( Are you TTC #1? I hope you get your BFP soon, and pray that it is a healthy, sticky bean for you!

It's so hard not to test sometimes! I know I need to wait a few more days (at least) before I test again. Keep me posted if you test again on Monday or before! Does it seem like AF is staying away?! :) How have you been feeling otherwise?

Yes and no for a first. No bc our first pregnancy ended at 21 weeks. Then mc nov. But otherwise yes our first child. I have no signs of AF at all no cramps no spotting nothing at all. I feel okay for the most part at first I thought I was for sure preggo bc I had headaches and always tired. Now I feel fine. So I'm waiting on either AF or BFP hopefully BFP.
What about you?

Yes, I am so sorry, I should have phrased that differently. I really hope that did not come off as offensive, because I know those will always be your babies :( I am truly sorry about both of your losses. My heart goes out to you, and I am hopeful that you will have a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby in the near future.

Other than a few headaches (not out of the ordinary for me) and my abdominal cramping episode last night, I've been feeling fine for the most part too...other than mentally going a little crazy while I try to be cautiously hopeful.

I hope that your lack of AF cramps and headaches are a good sign for you! My fingers are crossed for your BFP this month. I look forward to hearing how these next few days go for you! :) Good luck!! Baby dust to you!!

Oh no it didn't come off that way at all to me. I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I'm proud to talk about them simply bc I am blessed to be able to conceive and have babies bc of God. So many women wish and dream to do so and God blessed me to do so.
But yeah I hope the lack of AF means BFP.. I wanna test again but I know patience is the key and I will wait til Sunday morning which make me 15dpo or I may wait til 16dpo.

Baby dust to us on hopefully BFP to us both... :)

Another member and I were just recently talking about how pathetic it is for us during the ttw. Our bodies already know if we are pregnant. It's already either preparing for a baby, or a new cycle. All of our anxiety, and frustration comes from our lack of ability to read our own minds...which is kind of funny when you thing about it. Oh if only I could read my own mind, I'd know when to try without temping or opk testing, and I would know right away if the egg was fertilized. I'd know the moment it implanted. Sad but true! :p Wishing you ladies GL this cycle. Hope you get your BFP's :)

So AF is due today and nothing going on no cramping no spotting. I'm soo confused. But I have sore breast good sign huh? Can't wait til Sunday to test again

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here but I just read your last post about our bodies already knowing and you're right!! That's what's so frustrating we wait to weeks for something that has already been decided on by our own bodies!

I don't know if that makes me want to laugh or cry!

Just wanted to say thank you because you've got it spot on. Now im going to go back to symptom spotting for nearly 2 weeks as I'm only 4dpo!

X

Well, FF finally put my O date back on my chart! As I suspected, O was late in my cycle. It now has me at 6DPO. (Now I really feel silly for testing so early, but I didn't know where I was in my cycle!) My temps went back up today. My period is due in three days, so I will either have a really short LP or fingers crossed for a BFP! BD timing would have been good, but I just have to wait it out now!

PrayingMom, I am glad it didn't come off that way. I just wanted to make sure I didn't come off as insensitive! :hugs: I am glad you are able to talk about your experience. You're right, you were blessed with the ability to conceive, and it is only a matter of time before you get that BFP! Sore breasts and no other sign of AF sounds promising!! I hope to hear about your BFP when you test soon!!!

Mychelle, that is so true! I really do wish I could just "know" when it was all happening. I am too impatient for this waiting game.:dohh:

CocoMia, I can't decide if I want to laugh or cry either! Ugh! How are you feeling? We can symptom spot together! :)

Well ladies, I hope that our bodies just "know" we are pregnant this cycle. :haha: Good luck everyone! ***Baby dust***

Bamluby I know it does sound very promising I'm so excited but I don't wanna get my hopes to high. I really hope I get this BFP soon I wanna test so badly know I'll drive myself up the wall. I really wanna test everyday up until Monday. I know it'll be like wasting money but I want to lol.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but it's hard not to be excited! I will probably test again on Sunday. I will only be 9DPO, but that is technically when AF is due. I keep wanting to waste money and test everyday too...I have a few dollar store cheapies that I don't mind burning through. I won't believe the BFNs until AF shows up anyway. Let me know if you end up testing again before monday! Fingers crossed that this is your month! I hope we both get BFP's this next week! :)

Bamluby we're quite close I'll be 7dpo by Sunday but I haven't noticed anything!! I've had no cm, no sore boobs which I would normally have by now, nothing!!

It's more frustrating than if I did have symptoms!!

x

Are you going to wait to test until missed AF, or do you think you will test before then?

Weird! I know what you mean! I usually have really full, really sore BBs by now, but they feel pretty normal. I can also usually feel AF coming, but I haven't had any cramping since the other night. I do think I may have a yeast infection though...probably not a symptom, but still annoying.

Hopefully your lack of symptoms are a good thing for you!!:happydance:

Yes 3 days before - I can't pretend that I'll be able to wait longer!!

X

I know! I was going to try to wait until Sunday...we will see how well that goes :haha:

I will probably end up testing again tomorrow- who am I kidding?

I've woken up this morning with the absolute hump and just feel really tearful and PMS-y so I'm sure that's my body just preparing for AF. I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever and normally would have so I think I'll test early and then can go onto the next one.

It's hard to distract yourself and symptom spot when you don't have any symptoms!! X

So I took a test yesterday still BFN. So I'm thinking I'm out. I have irregular AF I had to take provera for this cycle. And I'm thinking I might have to do it again. Last time I did get BFP was dpo 16 which is in 3 days and I'm still getting BFN. I'll wait another week test then call my doctor and more than likely I will take provera then new cycle. Ughh it's stressful but I'm really ready for BFP or new CD.
If I have to take provera I have a plan like I did with my last BFP. I will use digital opks first response, preseed and of course take prenatal and I also took geritol. Lots of bd lots. So I am gonna tell yall when I when I get my BFP next month just watch.. :) BC I AM I'm, I'm very optimistic and my believe and faith is stronger than ever. I had to sit back and think about things and I will speak my dreams to life. We will be parents again.

PrayingMom it is stressful especially because we're the ones doing all the checking and temping and noting which days!! I think my boyfriend hasn't got a clue what goes into all the adding and testing and worrying!!

I think your positivity is right and is what will ensure it happens for you! and we're here on the days when we have all had enough and need to destress or have a giggle!! Fx for you - I have irregular cycles too due to PCOS but for some reason now it's every 3rd cycle is wacky! Weird!

Afm - still nothing although I didn't just finish off all the boyfriends remaining Christmas chocolates whilst catching up on posts!! Ooops!! X

CocoMia , Yeah I never was told I had PCOS but I believe I have it, have mention it to my doctor and he never confirm nor deny. But mu husband he is supportive in a weird way to me, he tell me whatever you want I support you. It makes me mad but then I realize men don't think like we do. So I don't bother talking about it to him anymore.

Any who, I took a test this morning and still BFN. So I'm sure I'm out. My last BFP I got positive on cd31 which is today. So I'm ready to move on take provera and start my new cycle I wanna take it today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->