Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

I got a BFN again yesterday too, and then FF changed my O date again this morning to CD25 instead of CD20. That makes no sense though, because I don't have long cycles...I don't know what's going on with my BBT. It's still high, but I am frustrated that I don't know when or if I I ovulated :( AF is due tomorrow, so I guess I will keep waiting and then test again if she doesn't show.:coffee:

PrayingMom- You will definitely be parents again! Keep staying positive; I love your optimism! I am sorry you are getting BFN's still, but still no sign of AF? How long are your cycles usually? Darn all of our irregular cycles! I don't think you're out yet! FX that your BFP is still around the corner. Also I am sorry that your doctor has dismissed your symptoms of PCOS- have you gotten a second opinion?

CocoMia- eating chocolate is a good way to pass the time :haha: I'm still not having any symptoms really either, which is really weird for me. I can usually tell AF is coming from a mile away. I don't really know how I feel about this cycle...I am obsessing over wanting a BFP, but I am just feeling sad today that it won't happen. I hate waiting!

I hope we get our BFPs soon, ladies!

No signs of her still. But I did have sharp pains in both ovaries ughhh... And yeah I have but neither said I did I'm not sure if its an insurance thing that they don't wanna put it in my records. Idk thats my guess. But I did have cyst on my ovaries sometimes it's a lot of them but then they go away I don't know.

I did test again today it was BFN.. I haven't stared provera bc I had sharp pains so Im waiting to see maybe BFP or AF hopefully something soon.

Awe I'm sorry that they won't just put it in your records. That's why my endometriosis went so long with out being officially diagnosed. I know how frustrating that can be.

Oooh I hope that the sharp pain in your ovaries is a good sign! I think it's good to hold off on the prover until you know for sure ;) I hope we all get some answers soon! Still hoping for your BFP!! I got another BFN today with my dollar store cheapies. AF is due today, but no sign of her. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though, because that's the 4th BFN I've gotten this week. I guess I will just wait for AF to show in the next few days...My temps are still high, but I'm not sure when they dip with AF. I guess I have to do some more reading and obsessing. :blush:

Hi! Can i jump in on this thread? I'm 14 dpo and AF is due today. Had cramps yesterday but other than a little brown when wiping, nothing else brewing. I'm still hoping but don't want to get my hopes up. It's my 4th month TTC.

Hi! Welcome Toothlezz! I know what you mean. These last few days of the TWW are awful! I don't want AF to come, but I'm having a hard time staying positive when I keep getting BFNs. I'm glad AF hasn't arrived for you yet- I hope she stays away!! When do you think you will test again?

I'm thinking Saturday if i can hold off that long. :) I have only 1 IC left and hoping this will be it! If not i'll just have to buy another bunch of them.

What dpo are you?

It's hard to hold off sometimes, isn't it?! I just used my last dollar store cheapie this morning, so maybe if I wait a few days to buy some more I won't be so tempted to keep testing.:haha:

Well I hope your last IC gives you a BFP!!! Keep me posted on when you test!

Well FF has changed my O date numerous times this month. I *think* I am 9DPO. That's where all of my signs fit. FF changed my O date yesterday to be only 4DPO, because I had an even larger temp spike. I don't think that is possible though, because my LP would be way too short, and my cycles usually average 28-30 days. I guess that's why I'm not feeling great about this cycle anymore, because obviously I am not having a clear BBT pattern :(...

Anyway, I am going with the 9DPO number. Haha, sorry for the rant.

It's fine lol. So I never used FF bc I already have hot flashes all the time, since my first time taking clomid like back in May 2013, so I don't temp bc FF would go crazy.

Still no AF and I haven't test again I think I'll wait a few days and then test again. Although I'm anxious to take provera to make AF come bc I know I'm not. It's like you know when you are and I just know I'm not, no signs of BFP at all. I'm ready to start this new cycle and get things going.

So I took a test and was a cheap test too and I got the faint very very light line I think BFP. I showed my sister she saw it too but I don't wanna believe it and get so excited. So I'll get another test tonight so I can use fmu. I haven't told my husband I wanna wait until I'm 1000% sure. I don't wanna get him happy then I end up not really being a BFP. Fingers crossed and prayers going up please pray for me..

Haha. Yeah, I don't know why my FF chart is so crazy! Hopefully my next cycle will be more consistent if I can start temping at the same time everyday.

^^^That's not important though- I am so excited that you may have gotten your first sign of a BFP! AHHH!! I can't wait to hear what your test tomorrow reveals! WOOHOO! My fingers are still crossed for you, and I am sending good vibes your way!!!

Congrats PrayingMom! Would that make you 16dpo?

I think i'm going to test tomorrow morning with my last IC. If that's still negative and AF still doesn't show up by friday, i'll buy a FRER and test with that.

Wishing... and hoping...

Soo took a FRER test and it's a BFN????? I'm so confused.

Toothlezz yes today is 16dpo. I'm believe I got all my dates right..

I'll wait til Wednesday to test again but I'm sure I got a BFP, that test doesn't do evap lines either.

So confusing..

Yes fmu, I'm confused totally. I don't feel like I am either, so I'm thinking that test was just very cheap. I don't know I'll test again Wednesday maybe and see. It's so frustrating and confusing. I didn't want to tell my husband then he get disappointed and upset. But I just need the support. Thank god for you all to listen to me go on and on. Lol :)

I hear that FRERs are less sensitive so maybe it will only show up in a FRER on wednesday. FX for you.

Update ladies I'm spotting so I think AF is here, I have back cramps which is norm for me. I'm a bit relieved bc of the confusion so here to my next round on femara. I'm ready I'm very prepare now.

Question ladies what type of prenatal are you guys using. I'm currently using nature's made prenatal . I'm thinking to switch to rainbow light one prenatal multivitamins or vitafusion. Anyone hear or take these. I've read really good things on these two.

Oh no, PrayingMom! I'm sorry to hear about the limbo you were in. If AF doesn't come full force, you could still test again?! I know what you mean though, sometimes it is easier to just move on to the next cycle! How frustrating though! :hugs: Sending positive vibes your way.

Oh, and I take 21st century prenatals (I hadn't heard of them, but they were on sale:haha:) I just looked up the ones you mentioned, and they do look good!

Toothlezz, let us know after you test tomorrow!! Fingers crossed for you! :) I hope you get your BFP!

As for me, I think I am going to test again tomorrow. I don't know why though, because AF feels like she may be on her way. :dohh: I have been having dull cramping today, but still no spotting or anything. My stomach has also felt pretty bubbly and gassy today. I would be two days late tomorrow, so I hope she either comes or I get a BFP. I'm still not feeling great about this cycle, but I would be over the moon to get a pleasant surprising BFP. I guess only time will tell!

I hope you ladies are doing well! I'll be thinking about you! It's been so nice to have people that are on the same page :)....so thank you :hugs:

Oh no Toothlezz! I am so sorry! My fingers are crossed that this next cycle will be the one! Fingers crossed for your February BFP! I'll keep my eye out for you in the TWW! :)

Tested this morning; another BFN. Still no sign of AF though. She's probably just late and playing tricks on me. :shrug: I'm trying not to get too worked up about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->