Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

Yeah AF showed yesterday and I'm on CD2 today. Toothless we are on the same cycle. And Bamluby hopefully BFP soon.. Still hang in there.

So I decide to to order the rainbowlight prenatals. In the mean time I will stay on my natures made til it gets here.
So I start femara tomorrow I'm excited and having positive thoughts for us all we will have BFPs this cycle.
Oh and I am using preseed this cycle and digital first response opks. It work back in Sept so it WILL works this month. Praying for us all :)

Thanks, I am trying to be patient :) I need to stop testing so much and just wait it out a little bit. I will find out one way or the other!

You'll have to let me know how the rainbowlight prenatals work out for you! It sounds like you are definitely prepared for this next cycle! I have a good feeling that you will get that BFP this month, and I am glad you are thinking positive too!!! Prayers and baby dust to you all as well!:happydance:

I most def will stay on this post this cycle and keep everyone updated. I am very prepared I just got my opks and preseed, I already have femara on stand by. I'm sure this will be it. And I have to stay positive if not it gets me soo down and I don't like feeling like that. So here is to fun bd and baby dust all round.

Bamluby! We're both not out!! Hang in there! I am too scared to test at the moment but I think I will at the weekend; at least then I know it will be a definite answer!

Are you feeling anything?

I hadn't had anything in the way of symptoms until yesterday when I started to get some creamy cm - it's lasted all day and is still there now but I think that's normally just my AF on her way?

Fx for you x

Please stay prayingmom were all in this together and the waiting is much better with a lovely group to keep your chin up or make you feel less like a test addict!!

X

Yeah you right. This is our year ladies positive thoughts and prayers for us all. I wish I had friends I don't simple bc the one I did have was totally insensitive after I had my m/c crazy part she has had one and a stillborn so I know she knows how I feel. She was too busy to listen or be there for me. But she is pregnant now and I guess she on her high horse lol. Owell but yes we will have our BFP this year I know it!!! I'm actually thinking of doing a youtube channel. Let me know what y'all think?

I'm glad you will be sticking around to keep us updated, PrayingMom! I want to be here when you get your BFP!!!! :):happydance:

Oh good CocoMia, I am so glad you are still in too! I tested bfn again today (not with FMU). My crosshairs look like they are putting me at 7DPO now, I was at 9 the other day before it changed them.These crosshairs are solid red though and not dotted, so I am hoping that is why I am still getting negatives. I don't know if I usually O this late in my cycle, but I am usually not late for AF. Starting temping this cycle has just made me more confused and obsessed! I keep playing out all the scenarios in my head of what could be happening. :dohh:

Cramps are still mild. I still don't feel like I normally do when AF is going to arrive though. My cramps have usually gotten much worse by now. I still have creamy CM too! I hope that is a good sign for both of us! I told myself I wasn't going to test today, but I ended up picking more dollar store cheapies and couldn't resist. :haha:

Let me know when you test!!! what DPO or CD are you? I am CD32. My fingers are crossed for you too CocoMia!

Yes, this is our year PrayingMom! The youtube channel sounds like such a fun idea! You should definitely do it!! :) I am so sorry to hear about your friend too. It is always hard when the relationship doesn't go both ways. I don't really have many people I can talk to this about either. Well I'm glad we are here for each other in this journey!!! :hugs:

Have a great day ladies!

Yeah I most def will keep y'all update and would love to share my story to keep other women with high hopes. It is so funny I tell my husband I feel like I known y'all for years bc we are going through this together lol. I will let y'all know when I get the channel together so everyone is welcome to watch and I will also do my journey while I am pregnant as well :)

Oh yeah I didn't get AF until CD32 this cycle. So I hope y'all get BFP soon.

I know, I am SO glad I found this site! Seriously! I would be even more crazy if I hadn't met you all! Yes, definitely let us know when you get the channel up, I would absolutely love to see it! :)

Ahhh I'm still hoping for a BFP soon too. I just started cramping a little more this evening though. I haven't felt a thing all day, and now all of a sudden I feel like AF is coming again. One moment I think everything is going great and that this could be it, and then the next I feel like there is no way it will happen this month. My emotions are just all over the place- I feel like I am going mad! I'm trying to stay positive either way, but I also know I am going to cry for two days if AF shows up. :dohh: Waiting...waiting....waiting...:coffee:

Prayingmom you should def start a YouTube channel!! There are a few I love watching and going through their journey only the saccone-jolys didn't have the trouble we are falling pg!!

Bamluby - I've been put back too!! I'm cd27 and have gone back to 9dpo... Not sure if that is positive or not?! Just means I'm waiting longer which is annoying!

I'm too scared to test until I think AF is late now. My opks are zero and have been for nearly 2 weeks so I'm lost :(

My boobs are sore today but if I'm back to 9dpo that fits with AF coming. Maybe I'll test at the weekend as it should be clear if I'm going to get AF.

Do your cramps feel like they normally would? Have you had any changes in CM or do you not really get it before AF? When do you expect AF?

My cycles are irregular but only between 4 days difference and that's every 3/4 cycles I'll get one that is about 4 days longer. It's v strange but if you can call it a pattern then it is a funny one.

I think from having day21 hormone tests that the wacky curl means I didn't ovulate so if this one doesn't give me AF in 3 days I won't have ovulated anyway :( x

CocoMia, you have a lot of will power to wait until AF is late! That's awesome! Just remember if you test when AF is late and get a BFN that it could just be too early, so don't get discourage!! My fingers are crossed that you're waiting will pay off with a strong BFP this weekend!!

I don't have much advice about the OPKs, because I haven't ever used them. Do they usually show something for you? Maybe it was a short window when they were positive. Either way, I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing! I have heard that they work better for some people than others. I hope you still caught that egg! Did you still have a clear temp shift in your chart around when you were supposed to O?

My cramps are gone this morning! I was really thinking AF would show in the middle of the night. I thought DTD last night would have made her appear faster. Still no spotting or anything! My cramps are definitely different this month. I have endo, so usually they are really strong for about a week before AF arrives and are in my entire abdomen and back. These have been more localized cramps in my lower abdomen. Other than some stronger cramps last night, they have been dull with a dull backache. As for my CM, I have definitely had more creamy CM than usual. I usually dry up about four days before AF. I am on CD33...the longest cycle I can remember. I usually have a 28 day cycle, and SOMETIMES it will be maybe two days late. :shrug: My body is playing tricks on me!

Some of it may be in my head, but I have been SO tired too. I have taken an afternoon nap for the last three days!

That is a funny 'pattern' that you have, but at least there is some consistency! I really hope you ovulated this month! Fingers crossed!!!!!! Hang in there! Keep us posted! Sending tons of baby dust your way!:hugs:

Sheesh- I am sorry about my rant^. I need to start being more concise with my posts. I tend to ramble. Haha.

Your not rambling Bamluby, but you being that late could be very good. When I got pregnant the very first time in 2012, I had really bad cramps I thought for sure AF was coming but she never showed and I got a BFP a week later we weren't TTC either, I just took a test cause I kept feeling really sick.

CocoMia I will def start it maybe this weekend I will let y'all know. I have no time now to make videos bc school has started back for me and work. Y'all I will be graduating in May2014 Yayyy I'm so excited, and I have an interview for a better job today. So it is so many things going great and a BFP this cycle will be the icing on the cake.

Bamluby I think that the fatigue is a sign that lots of people have had before getting a BFP but again I am a symptom spotter so have diagnosed myself at least 20 times over the last few days!!

The creamy cm is a weird one as I've looked at other peoples post and it seems as if the change in what you usually have is more of a sign than the actual cm itself if you get me? I would normally have more CM before AF but it doesn't normally look like this but again - am I just talking myself into it?

No I've had temps all over the place hence why I was moved back to cd9 but I find OpKs really hit and miss due to my PCOS.

Does your Endo affect your cycle length? Do you know how long your LP is as I think mine is quite short which in turn gives me erratic cycles.

It's all a guess. I may not wait until AF is late; I am starting to lose my mind though!!

Prayingmom - I bet you can't wait to graduate!! It will fly by, I remember the relief and then missing being a student immediately afterwards!!

X

Thanks PrayingMom! I appreciate you letting me rant. You've been incredibly helpful at keeping me hopeful and balanced. Thank you!

Ohh fun - I am back in school too! What are you studying? Congratulations on graduating! And wonderful news about the job interview! How did it go?!I got my BS in Counseling Psychology. I'm now in the first year of my master's program in counseling. It's been a good distraction going back to school this week! It sounds like you have a very promising and fulfilling year ahead!!! :) I'm so happy for you!

CocoMia, I know, I have been a symptom spotter this month too! Haha. I took another nap today and i'm much hungrier than usual....still no sign of AF this evening though! I hope it stays that way!

I know CM as a sign is definitely a weird one. I hope that it is a good sign for both of us!

How long have you been charting and using oops? Isn't it frustrating when FF is confused! I know it's just a computer program, but I want it to read my body better than I can! haha

This is my first cycle temping, so I'm not sure how long my LP is. I do know that my cycle length is usually pretty regular. Maybe AF is late simply because I ovulated late?! I found that mostly my endo just effects my pain throughout the month. AF is always VERY heavy, I cramp to the point where I can barely move, and I usually get sick. Luckily it has been a lot better since my surgery last year, but I can gradually feel it getting worse again (another reason I want to have kids right now!).

Any new symptoms today?! It's hard to wait until AF is late. I would encourage you to wait, but I know I can't do that so...:) If you test earlier than you expect, let us know!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've only just started using ff but have been temping and using OPKs for ages as that's what got me diagnosed with PCOS in the first place. Because your hormones are out of whack you can get lots of positive OPKs but still not have ovulated which is really really frustrating!!

I think You're right; I assumed FF was the most qualified robot doctor too who could give me all the answers but it just feeds my checking! Haha

I'm on the train now and think I'm going to buy a test on the way home. I can't wait. The temptation is too much now!!

Your fatigue and hunger sounds like a v good sign! Are you going to test??

X

I have heard that endometriosis and PCOS sometimes occur together. I always felt well versed in my endo, but I am not sure how it affects BBT, leutal phase length, etc. I guess I am going to have to do more research!! On the positive side, if I do get AF, I won't have to worry too much about having a short LP?! :shrug:

That is definitely frustrating about how PCOS affects your OKPs. I wish we could know for sure when and if we were ovulating On the bright side, there are a number of ladies with PCOS and endo that have gone on to have healthy pregnancies, so I KNOW you will get your BFP soon!!! (Hopefully this cycle :happydance:)

AHHH I can't wait to hear about your test!! My fingers are crossed for your BFP!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

I tested this morning with BFN. :( I am use to seeing that white space by now, so I wasn't TOO disappointed. I keep hoping that since I Od late, that it will just take a while longer to show up. Today is 9DPO/CD34. Of course the first month I start temping is the month where my body chooses to have a way longer than normal cycle!

I am still feeling different than I normally do before AF, and there is still no sign of her. I am trying to focus on that feeling when I start feeling defeated.

Good luck if you test today CocoMia!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bamluby I am getting my degree in Education and Sociology. I do plan to go back this fall to get my Masters in Health Service Admin. But yes my interview went great, they were interviewing two other people so I should know something by Monday. I am actually happy to be back in school for the distraction of TTC. So between work and school I should be pretty busy and try not to symptom spot like last month.

CocoMia are you taking anything to help you ovulate such as clomid or femara?? what about you Bamluby??
I ask because I was not ovulating thats why I was not getting AF during the year, I would get maybe one or two AF in a year. Good thing I pay attention to everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->