Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

Omg, Im all excited now, I hope this is it, I hope this is your BFP. Im excited. I am also doing homework from school I have tons so I understand. I am praying this is it for you, then this week is O week so lots of BD and I too will have BFP. How exciting. :)

BABYDUST AND STICKY LITTLE BEANS.....

For this child I prayed, and The Lord has granted my petition of which I asked of him.
Samuel 1:27

Arghhhh this could be it!!!

I have everything crossed for you! Post a pic of the test! We'll squint at it with you ;)

Wishing you every bit of luck lady x

CocoMia how have you been?? Everything going good with you??

Hi prayingmom!

Hope you're ok.

I'm all over the shop. I'm officially late but have signs of AF so I know I'm out I just can't stop crying.

Silly I know. I'll snap out of it; I don't like bringing everyone else down though so will stop myself moaning too much and eat this piece of cake instead!

Hope you had a good weekend! It's meant to be "blue Monday" today with everyone being the most miserable after the novelty of Xmas wears off. Anyone else felt like that or is it a UK thing? Hehe

X

Awe don't cry. I understand completely I felt like that when AF showed this month, but now I am totally okay. I just finish my femara yesterday and just testing for O. Then two week wait again.
Im doing good for the most part just ready for some BFPs for us. :)
I think everyone ( maybe us) had been feeling down. I have been sleeping a lot lately besides school and work I sleep. haha

But stay encourage I am still rooting for you. It will happen. I am here for you if you need anything. Im praying for a BFP this next cycle if AF shows for you.

Hey ladies! Just took the third test today (held for 3.5 hours, but still wasn't very concentrated) The test looked the same as the first two...the slightest slightest slightest line ever (after ripping it apart of course). UGHH I SO hope it is not an evap line. I used the same brand for the last three. I am going to test again tonight with the same brand, but different test. I tried to take pictures, but they were super blurry. I'll take some of the next one though, because I would love your opinions. DH is coming home soon, but I don't plan on telling him anything until I know for sure. I was studying today, and almost took my test to my friend. I had to tell her what was going on, because my mind was all over the place! I have everything crossed and I have been praying all day. I don't want to be too upset if it's not the real deal :(

CocoMia, I totally know how you are feeling. I have been crying off and on for the last few days too. It is so easy to get down. I really really hope AF stays away for you!!! How many DPO are you? Keep us updated- you aren't out yet! Also, don't ever feel bad about needing to get those feelings out. We all have them. Lean on us ANYTIME!

I've never heard of blue monday! It could be something in the USA that I just don't know about though! Enjoy that cake, and let us know if you need to vent!

Brittany, I love the videos! I cried watching. You are such a strong woman. Thank you for sharing your story about your pre-term labor and miscarriage. I seriously just want to hug you!:hugs: I can tell you are an amazing woman! That was so interesting what Miss Joyce(?) said!! I love that she didn't know you, but still "knew" you could use the prayers. This is definitely going to be your year! I also agree with you about being 'young', and wanting to have children. The only people that can make the decision of when it is the right time is you and your DH. :) You're going to be such a lovely mother.

If this is not my cycle, I will look into having insurance pay for it! My health insurance is usually pretty good with coverage.

I feel like I am forgetting something that I was going to respond to in a previous post...Darn it. Anyway, thank you ladies for all of your support! I'm happy to be part of a community of such amazing women! :)

I'm super excited I really hope this is it for you. I'm so nervous just waiting, but I believe this is it for you I am praying BFP and sticky little bean.

Thanks so much about the videos, I had to learn to be strong and lots and lots of praying help me become stronger, I had no one to talk to that had been through what I have been through so it was hard on us. With time I learn to live with it and deal with it, I have my days but I know he is in a better place which makes me happy. And her name was Miss Joyce, that was so weird to me but I know it was my confirmation from God this is m year.

Thanks I know I will be a great Mom, I love kids, I wish I had one, it is so many things I wanna do with him or her. I dream about it all the time, family date nights, etc. And I know you'll been wonderful parents I hope this is it for yall..:)

Yeah I would try to get your insurance to pay for it, really all it is, is a prescription that you doctor write up, he should give you a three month supply and tell you what days to take it on CD like 5-9 or 3-7. I take 5mg which is two pills of 2.5
And if your insurance doesn't pay I think its like $50.
I am so happy to have ya'll, yayyy I actually look forward to getting on here, the positivity and encouragement we give one another is awesome.

Oh goodnes, I hope this is it too! I am so nervous though. I haven't tested again, but I just went and bought 6 more tests. Hahaha. I also spilled to DH that I thought I may have seen a line. I was ver very vague, but I am SO terrible at keeping secrets from him! I tell him everything, so I couldn't help it. :dohh: I will test again in a few hours, and again in the morning. I will definitely keep you guys posted!

Yes, I really did love them!! I can't even imagine how difficult that must have been for you, even if you were to have a strong support system! :cry:I don't think it is ever easy losing a baby. I literally have no words. He lives on in your heart, mind, and spirit always! Miss Joyce really was a sign for you- that is pretty special!! :) It warms my heart!

I look forward to getting on here too! I'm such a sap; whenever I DO mention TTC, I always talk about how wonderful you ladies are on here. I hope this is it for us too!!! I really do!! I agree, we will all be wonderful parents. Luckily, if this is not my cycle, you all will be here to help pick me up.

Femara sounds great. Even without insurance, it would probably be worth it!

Thanks again! I hope you are all having a wonderful evening! I am going to cook dinner with the hubby :)

:flower: Thank you, it makes me feel good knowing I can help someone else. I am praying this is it and I bet your DH is so happy. And I know this is it for you. I am here either way.
Have a great evening I here with DH too cooking as well haha that is funny we are doing the same.
I will check later to see what your test. Fingers crossed and prayers up..:hugs:

Good morning!! So I took a test last night when DH was home, and it was a BFN. Not even a smidgeon of a line. Then this morning, I took another test, and I'm seeing the same thing I did yesterday! It's almost barely noticeable. You have to find the right angle to see it, but when I do catch it in the right light it has color to it. I just don't know what to think. I'm lost, and feeling sad. I was really hoping that it would be a bfp without question this morning, but it's not. Maybe I really am just seeing an evap line. :cry: It's weird though; I saved one of the tests from yesterday, and it is a very clear blue line. I know evap lines can get stronger when you read them outside the time frame, but I could still see *something* during the time frame beforehand?!

This is torture. I've never had an evaporation line, or been able to see anything at all. If I was pregnant, it should have been darker this morning! AHHHH, I don't know what to think or do. Part of me wants to buy progesterone cream in case I am pregnant, because I have heard that is important when the embryo is attaching itself. Is that silly of me to buy some?

Keep me in your thoughts. I could use the prayers today. Thank you guys so much (again) for your help.

On a positive note, I helped make a pretty delicious dinner. I was pretty proud that it turned out so well, especially considering how awful some of my meals have been in the past. :haha: How was your dinner last night?!

Even in the few minutes I took to write that post, the line got darker! I can definitely see it...but the test is five minutes past the time frame now (taken 15 minutes ago)...:shrug:

This is probably not a very good picture. It's a bit blurry.

This picture was taken 15 minutes after the test was taken. :shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 36
Yes I def see the line, I have to be honest I would use FRER test bc I know they don't have evap lines. This very same thing happen to me last cycle. I used walgreens brand bc it was cheaper and I got what I thought was BFPs, I was thrilled I told DH and my mom then next day AF showed. I cried to myself. :(

So to be on the safe side I would wait a few days to test again or go get FRER test. Those evap lines are tricky little devils.

Your in my prayer as always, and I dont know about the cream, I have pills of progesterone and my doctor told me to start taking them the day I get BFP.. So idk if it will help or hurt. Sorry.

Im happy dinner was great, and dinner for us was wonderful much needed time together.

Thank you. I'm trying to brace myself for the fact that they could very well be evaporation lines. It all seems so cruel- I have NEVER seen an evaporation line. I have always heard about them, but I've never seen one. And to have several in two days that show up within the time limit...UGH. I knew I should have bought the FRERs last night. I literally stared at all the tests for 10 minutes, and went with the cheapies again. :dohh: I am so sorry that you had the evaporation lines before too. They are little tricky devils! I guess I will learn my lesson about using cheap tests if that is what this is. I will definitely cry too. I will buy some FRERs as soon as possible, and try to wait it out a little bit. That's all I can do.

I think I will hold off on the progesterone, so that if it won't make AF any later if she does decide to come. *I REALLY HOPE SHE DOESN'T!*

Aww I am happy you got to spend some quality time with your husband too! It is so hard sometimes with work, school, and life; but at the end of the day, I want nothing more than to be cuddled up next to him :)

EEEK before you know it, you are going to O and be in the TWW again! It seems like it is going by fast! I am still so excited for this cycle for you! :happydance:

CocoMia, did AF ever come?! I hope not! If not, you should test!!! :)

Yea I have hear about the evap lines too but it happen last cycle it was a terrible feeling and I knew that was a lesson learn. I always use first response, my opks are FR digital month supply.
But I would wait again and test with a different test and I pray BFP for you. But if not we gonna keep pushing for next cycle. Im still here rooting for you.

I know today is CD9 I normally O on 14 or 15, but I still have been tested to make sure. I will start BD tomorrow and try to go a week straight hopefully I can lol. But will will start using pressed CD 12 and use it til CD 16 or 17. Im getting more excited, I have actually been really relax this cycle I guess bc of school and work has had me tied up.

It was great having time with him, lucky me he has three days off from his night job this week YAYYY that never happens.

I pray BFPs this cycle for me and I pray this really is your BFP..

Ok, so my "waiting it out" lasted an hour. :dohh:I just went and picked up some FRERs, because I am driving myself crazy with these possible evap line. This test is not FMU obviously, but what do you think?! AHHH I so hope this is it!!! It showed up within a minute or two! I have no idea what to think!

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 36
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 39
AHHHHH YESSSSSS this is it I SEEE THE LINESSSS!!!!
IM JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!

Im so happy for you, thats the BFP....

Now you can be at ease... YES!!!!

AHHHH!!! Do you really think this is it? I still can't believe it. I feel crazy, like it can't be true! I feel like I have been waiting for years for this day, but now I am SO scared!!! I am freaking out. I have so many thoughts and emotions. I want to laugh, scream, cry, jump for joy. I don't even know! Part of me still thinks it's all a fluke, and then part of me is like "Get ready! This is it!". Ahhh I don't know what to do! I guess I just wait for it to get darker?! And once it does, I call a doctor? I am too scared to even call it a BFP yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->