Why can't pregnancy cravings ever be healthy?

sil

Reaction score
Broccoli? gross.
Carrots? gag.

3 AM last night and I was dying for a cheeseburger... I was seriously wondering if it would be crazy to fire up the grill and make one in the freezing weather in my pajamas.

Now I'd give my right arm for a hot dog.

Why can't I be craving things like humus or beets? :haha:

Id love to know what it is i want atm! i want to eat it very badly, i just dont know what it is haha

That happens to me too! I know I'm dying for something but I just can't put my finger on what

I want toast with butter. Diabetic type 2 from PCOS so can't have many carbs. It truly sucks craving what you can't have. :-( Feeling very down.

I craved a cheeseburger last night and DH fulfilled my wish by going out to get me one. With fried cheese sticks. And ice cream. :blush:

Mine have been really disgustingly unhealthy for weeks now, but finally last night I got a relatively good one...A tuna sandwich!

Unfortunately I was brushing my teeth at the time, had just eaten supper and was going to bed as it was midnight :blush: No tuna in the house either.

I have (on occasion) craved carrots, salad, cucumbers, watermelon, peaches, etc. I don't have a lot of cravings and they are never very strong (although that watermelon one was killer as they are out of season!).

Mine were healthy in weeks 4 and 5, I was mad about broccoli, kale etc, all I wanted was greens...

Unfortunately baby went off the rails after that, and it was fries, crisps and potato waffles from then on

I think I could eat tuna every day, weird....
I have been putting it off because of the mercury though.

I find it hard with Christmas approaching too many sweets etc...I indulge at least once a day, bahhh :dohh:

I honestly have not been craving much yet. I don't really even get hungry until the food is in front of me!

Though DH said he is making salmon for dinner, and I got excited...

I've been craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches + macaroni and cheese!

Mac and cheese sounds awesome! :thumbup:
At first, all I craved was salty food, the saltier the better. Burgers and fries. I lost my sweet tooth for a few weeks. Now it's back with a vengeance. I want cakes, cookies and of course the junk food cravings are still there. I'm trying to sneak in more veggies, but I'm finding them icky right now. I do really like and crave fresh fruit though.

I literally cannot stop thinking about salty, delicious fried chicken! I need it!

Blech, meat. I've had a serious meat aversion all pregnancy so far, haven't touched a single bit!

Salty fries sound good again today.

Wow, you ladies have me wanting so many things right now! Starlight, I'm with you on the salty foods and fresh fruit, for sure. I haven't had much of a sweet tooth, though. I also haven't had an aversion to veggies yet, and have even been craving broccoli, so I eat as much of it as I can while I actually crave it. Burgers and fries sound AMAZING. And Andi, I had a craving for fried chicken strips yesterday! Weird as it sounds, I've never been a meat-on-the-bone type of girl. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->