Why did I have to look.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumandco

Reaction score
In the smyths catalogue:dohh:
The only toys we had left to buy was a train table from Asda (shared present for the boys) a few Thomas the tank trains and a bus toy for zack probably comes to £70 all together!

Well I've just had a quick look in the smyths catalogue and have come across a wooden fire station it's massive and I've fallen in love with it! I've wanted to get them one for ages but didn't find any I liked.....until now but it's £100 more than my budget allows for toys seeing as I thought I almost finished :coffee::cry:

I love it and can't stop thinking about it :(

hehe, just oneeee more present wont hurt??? im a bad influence :xmas11: :xmas13:

If it didn't cost £100 it wouldn't hurt lol,I'm not sure if we even have the room lol but still I love it!
Waking oh up in a bit going to see if I can convince him,don't think he's going to say yes and I can't even buy it and hide it,it's way to big lol

I'm a bad influence too...I just can't stop buying for our LO either!! That's quite a bit, any way you could budget some to be able to get it? Christmas is only once a year, you gotta indulge sometimes ;)

I'm just as bad I bought 3 more things yesterday when I kept saying I was only going to buy one more thing!

If you can't afford it or fit it in your house, just leave it where it is! They can't have everything, and it's only you who'll be disappointed, the kids don't even know about it.

I bought 3 extra things yesterday !!! lol

I haven't got a list it was just a case of knowing what we had left to buy until i looked at the smyths catalogue,I *think* were going to leave the train table and go for the fire station just got to discuss budget tonight

I would probably buy it and cut back on something else. You could even return a couple of things you have already bought. £100 doesnt get you much these days. Maybe sacrifice a night out for it? I would defo get it if u love it so much :) x

Nope £100 doesn't get you anywhere theses days,didn't manage to work out budget last night as oh had to go into work early!
We can't really make any sacrifices to get it as we have nothing to sacrifice lol the last time I went out was last December and oh went out in July!
I've also got to work out what the boys woukd prefer a train table or a fire station???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->