Why did I POAS!

AliBoo

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Im 10DPO and been having what I thought were positive early signs (tired, cramping, really sore nipples, high closed cervix). So I just did a 5 day before a missed period and guess what a BFN!

I thought we had done everything "right" this month - am I out??? :cry:

This is our 4th cycle of trying and really want a BFP!

There is still plenty of time hun, As long as AF doesn't show her face then there is always time for your BFP, as 10dpo is still quite early.

hugs and babydust xx

Hi hun I didn't get a BFP until 11 dpo and that was soooo faint and that was using the 10miu tests. At 10 dpo I was the same as you thinking I was out (even went out and bought some tampax lol) so your certainly not out.
I hope you get your BFP tomorrow or soon after.

As the others have said it would just be too early, I would say give it another three or four days and see what happens, if AF hasn't arrived then do another test.

Im 10DPO and been having what I thought were positive early signs (tired, cramping, really sore nipples, high closed cervix). So I just did a 5 day before a missed period and guess what a BFN!

I thought we had done everything "right" this month - am I out??? :cry:

This is our 4th cycle of trying and really want a BFP!

I too am in the same boat. I took a FRER yesterday at 11dpo and NEGATIVE! My af is due tomorrow, so I would say that we probably should either wait till its here or the day after. So Im praying that we receive the baby we so desperately want. I have been trying since March 2009, so I definitely know how you feel.:dust:

Thanks All

I was telling myself it was too early and didnt even use FMU but I just wanted to know - I hate the TWW!!

We are only on our 4th cycle of trying but we too desperately want our #1

Baby dust and BFP Vibes to everyone!

It's way too early - I got my BFP at 16DPO and my doctor commented on how early that was!

Hang in there! Wishing you buckets of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"