Why do I feel like mother nature is teasing me? Af due 2mo - BFN

fuschia

Reaction score
So this is 3rd cycle of trying for no2.

I have been feeling various symptoms such as nausea and stuff but I don't tend to look too much into that as im sure I always do!!

With dd1 I had my 1st BFN 6 dayd before my period was due and im due on tomorrow but had 3 BFN ( superdrug test as thats what I had bfp with before and I heard they detect earliest??).

So I had pretty much counted myself out as had bfns and I was sure id have had a bfp by now if I wad pregnant!

BUT yesterday in the car i had cramping for about 20secs on right side (yhis happened last night in bed a little too) but then at 9pm I went for a wee and when I looked in toilet there was tiny streak of blood on paper.- does this sound like implantation? Im feeling at the mo like its 1 massive cruel coincidence as I have no bfp :(

Another BFN this am- I need some advice as some ladies om here really knkw all about this stuff and im a bit clueless!

Thank you in advance

How many days past ovulation are you?

Well I haven't tracked it this month as I was getting too stressed previously because of opks but before I was getting my 1st positive opk on day 14 so I thought I prob ovulated on day 16 and today is day 28.

The cramps and streak was day 27 so perhaps 11 dpo?!

Thanks for replying :)

Something to add is that my cycle is different than it was with dd1.

I used to have 26 day cycle now its generally 28 days.

I was just thinking I must have ovulated quite early before to get such early bfp and now I guess I ovulate a lot later!

Implantation can happen up to 12dpo, bu pt it sounds to me like AF is on her way. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Well its the day after my period was due and another bfn this am.

Im feeling pretty fed up!

Ive never had that blood before that I had 2 days ago and o got excited as id heard about implantation.

Im obviously not pregnant and now the last thing I wany is for my period to be messed up and out of sync grr

it happened to me back in March .. i got few drops of blood 2 days before periods and stopped .. and got BFN that day .. got BFP 3 days later ..

unfortunately i got a MMC later .. as for u it could mean u r pregnant and it is implantation bleeding .. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->