why do i feel so sad ???

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by alie121, Sep 2, 2009.

1. alie121

alie121 mum of 2 and 2 angels

I have 2 daughters and i had a MMC in feb and i just cant seem to get over it keep thinking about it playing it over in my head i went to see the doctor and he said the best thing is ttc again but i cant seem to do that sorry for moaning i know that there are ladies who have no children i know i should count myself lucky to have the 2 i have and i do dont know whats wrong with me sorry

2. Frankietoo

Frankietoo Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss and sorry to hear how down you are feeling.

I have no children yet and this loss was my first ever pregnancy. I don't think there are rules here. If you've lost a baby it hurts bad regardless if you have 0 or 10.

After all it's human nature to want to love and protect all our children, no matter how tiny x :hugs:

3. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

I had my daughter in between my 4 losses and I am in just as much pain now with this loss (last week) as I was with my first two (before my daughter). We are emotiional creatures and a loss hurts...it will take time to be ok (it will never go away, but we learn to move on). (((HUGS)))