Why do I keep testing!!!!!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
As you can see I'm early stages and I'm constantly test!!!! The test line is dark the control line on the test,,...,,...my doct has done bloods 115 the 4 days later 997 so all is good!!!!! I just keep thinking someone is going to take it away from me!!!
Wen will this feeling stop! As it's driving me crazy!

We ttc'ed 2 years for our daughter and I kept testing every day till I was about 7 weeks. It really freaked me out because even then some tests were not as dark as others!
This time I tested every day until about 5 weeks then probably twice a week. This is likely my last pregnancy so it's lovely to see the two lines come up :cloud9:

With my first pregnancy, I used maybe 30 tests. I was bleeding though. I just had to make sure the other line was there. It was for my own peace of mind. It was an expensive habit, but it made me feel better.

I tested sooo many times for weeks after I found out I was pregnant!

I would honestly stop testing soon if I were you. There is a phenomenon called the Hook Effect, and essentially once the HCG levels in your urine reach a certain point, home tests won't be able to handle it and the lines will actually start getting faint, causing a lot of unnecessary worry and panic.

I know it's really nice to keep testing and know it's there for reassurance, but a faint or even negative test will scare you much more.

Because we want to make sure they are growing 😊😊😊

I have tested around 10 times in one week since my first BFP 2 weeks ago so I can relate. I haven't tested again for a week and I have no more tests left so I think I'm done.

Last time I only tested twice. First on a drug store brand and then on a digital to confirm. I'm not sure why I'm less convinced this tine round!!

My advice is to put away any remaining tests as I've been more relaxed since I stopped testing.

Uv decided that the last test I take will be in Sunday because it's a digi and I want to see 3+ then I'm done lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->