Why do people do this (New pg mentioned)

MaevesMummy

Reaction score
:dohh:
When we lost Maeve, we tried to get the message to friends and family, one insensative soul decided to post a reply to our text on facebook making it so obvious what had happened, for all my work collegues and distant family to find out in this impersonal way.

Unfortunatly I saw thi person recently and could not exactly hide my good news, and now they have done exactly the same thing and posted a picture of me basically anouncing our good news for us.
:saywhat:
Sometimes I hate facebook, She is an ok friend but I dont get what right people think they have to do this!
As it happens I was feeling more positive and about to tell everyone anyway. I think I might just tell her how annopyed I am anyway Grrrrrr
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That person is an idiot, grrr! Congratulations on your pregnancyxxxxxx

:grr: some people are so anoying!!!!

lovely to see u anouncing on FB!! :friends:

LOL She is lovely, but she is the sort that likes to be "in the know" and centre of attention. I dont think she realises how rude it is!! Will let it go, I have better things to worry about just needed to kind of Grrrrrrr! about it :)
Thanks Nats, Thanks for adding me.
Its good to come clean, people being positive and supportive always helps. I am not sure about my husbands profiule picture though! I dont want people thinking its actually him, I can believe he used that one and left it there... xxxxxxxx

I know its some old tramp, he doesnt look like that really! It made me laugh for the first week but he left it there since last year! xxxxx

Oh dear I'm so sorry your friend was such an idiot, congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Thats awful, you should be left to do things in your own time in you own way.

I've come to realise in these last 8 weeks (and since my MMC in August) people just don't get it iykwim.

Lots of love to you.

Sarah xxx

The same thing happened to me during this pregnancy. I didn't want to tell anyone until at least 12 but someone spilled the beans. Grrrr. :hugs: Luckily this pregnancy was sticky or I would have had to write about a miscarriage on facebook too. :(

Congratulations, and, yes, that person is a twat. I'm sorry, that's just the truth.

Facebook means keeping a secret next to impossible. In the good old days your friend would have had to blab it in person so the news getting out would not have been so instant and you could do some damage control.

Sorry she spoiled your announcement but a BIG congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->