Why do you always loose things when you need them!!

hypnorm

Reaction score
Ewan has been off colour all weekend, I found the thermometer on Friday and put it where i could find it, last night he woke up crying and shaking ....could not find thermometer!! same again tonight he woke up crying coughing and when he went to the loo he was shaking soo much..... can i find the damn thermometer!!! NO.... My guess is that Ewan has picked it up from where i put it.. will get another tomorrow and will probably find the other one straight away, and then Ewan will be fine again!!
OH is away working, i have raging heart burn and have run out of Gaviscon... you ever get the feeling things are against you sometimes!!:hissy::hissy:

i think losing things when you need them most is human nature!

Thanks, he just woke again crying. i cant make out what he is saying coz he is crying so much! i think he was asking for mummy which was confusing me a bit, so i wonder if he is actually awake or not when this is happening.
Bet the thermometer is staring me in the face lol!

oh no maybe night terrors sounds like it with the crying and shaking etc always happens to me i put something on the shelf so i no where it is then afew days later i need it and think oh i put it on the shelf go get it and its gone :( hope you little guy is ok x

Well i found the thermometer, Ewan bless him had put it back in the drawer where it initially was! lol

Also found out today he has a chest infection, and hand, foot and mouth virus along with a stinking cold too! So he is on antibiotics and cream for the rashes!

awww poor little man, no wonder he wasn't well:hugs: for you all xx

because when you don't need it, it isn't lost!!! LOL..

glad you found it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"