Why does everything go wrong?

rhdr9193..x

Oliver's mummy :D
Reaction score
Here I am, 4 days away from my due date and it just feels like my whole world is falling apart. OH has been off with me for about a week, I now find out he's texting a girl I asked him not to months ago, and can't see what he's doing wrong. Why now? 4 days to bloody go and this is the shitty world my little boy is gonna come into. I want him so badly but also want him to wait til we sort this mess out. I don't need this right now, I can't stop crying and I'm just a huge mess :'(
Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it out x

:hugs: Sorry things aren't going quite right for you atm, hope things change soon.

aww hun sorry things aint going right but you will have your lil boy soon and that is all that matters trust me and my OH had a bad patch near my due date the min i went in to labour he changed and was supportive of me and after my son was born we where so much in love again it was unreal you need to talk to him and see what he wants and you need to best by you and the baby xx

He knows he has done wrong. Woke me up with z bacon sandwich and cuppa this morning, and is taking me for ice cream later :) hes just such a goon sometimes x

:hugs: My OH was messaging a girl and it was all innocent. I just hate her and he knows that but he couldn't see the problem :dohh: (She made up they were dating and has a thing for him!) Men just don't seem to get it! Make sure he spoils you rotten later though. :flower: You must be excited to meet LO soon :D xx

I know I do just hate her. She makes my blood boil. Such a little slapper. Ah well. He's been lovely all day.
Yup soooo excited :) tired of waiting though. Felt a bit off all day so hoping it might be the start of something :/ but we will see x

Had same problem with my OH he kept going out drinking with mates getting on girls stuff , his mates would send me or my friends the pictures he also took naked picture of girls and was texting girls and making fake accounts and saving girls under lads names , I think lads get cold feet and worry there freedoms gone its horrible being hormoanal and about to pop with what feels like a whale in your tummy ! But when babys comes some not all change and grow up Sorry its not much help just think about you and baby :D good luck xxxx

Here I am, 4 days away from my due date and it just feels like my whole world is falling apart. OH has been off with me for about a week, I now find out he's texting a girl I asked him not to months ago, and can't see what he's doing wrong. Why now? 4 days to bloody go and this is the shitty world my little boy is gonna come into. I want him so badly but also want him to wait til we sort this mess out. I don't need this right now, I can't stop crying and I'm just a huge mess :'(
Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it out x

Sweetheart,

You need to stop attaching excess meaning and getting yourself worked up. It is going to be fine and your little boy will be in great world because he mom is a beautiful woman like you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->