WHY does FF say I was fertile from CD 9- CD 26

fyrfytrlady

Reaction score
I know I sound like I am extremely fertile but I am confused and I am sure I am not as fertile as FF says. I had a +OPK on CD 14 which went faint when testing again within a few hours. Over the next week all of my OPK's were -. On CD 20 I got another +OPK, and then on CD 21, 22, 23, 24 they were almost positive (nearly as daark as the two previous +OPKs). Today when I recorded my information into FF my chart changed and FF suddenly showed that I was fertile from CD 9- CD26 (today)...Really? That couldn't even be possible. CD 25, and CD 26 (yesterday and today) my OPK's were finally negative again....But today FF changed my calendar and is now saying I was fertile from CD9-CD26. What gives? Look at my chart (if you dare) and let me know what you think. Thank you ladies!!!! FX to everyone....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4eed89/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I think it just bases it on the type of CM you are logging - wet and ewcm are both considered fertile CM and looks like you logged that for most of the month. So it's not that you actually WERE fertile, just that you seemingly had what FF would consider fertile CM those days.
good luck!

:hugs2:Thanks! I guess that makes sense, I just assumed FF would take all of the signs and make a better estimate based on all of those signs together with the OPK +....But I can see looking at my chart that based on CM from CD9-CD26 it is green which makes sense that they are basing their guess off of the CM I have logged, and not many of the other factors. Thanks for the input! Goodluck to you and lots of baby dust...

sure thing! You can see on the 'Day' row, that it really only has your fertile days 18-21. Again, the green in the CM row just note the fertile-type of cm you had those days - it would have those days in green no matter what when you enter wet or ewcm. Also, it doesn't look like you have a coverline to make the cross hairs b/c looks like you started temping right about where your O dip would be. So FF doesn't have prior temps to make that 'average pre-O' coverline. But looks like it still marked what may be your O date, so you should be good! lots of baby dust, right back atcha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->