Why does this always happen on a Sunday?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
The last time I was pregnant with my second son, I found out on a Sunday and had a long wait til the morning when the shops opened so I could find out for sure if I was pregnant.

Seems to be repeating history for me tonight lol. I did a test the other night and thought I saw a line but the clear blue test I did came back negative.

Tonight, I've done another test as I'm 3 days late and I am sure I see a blue line. I did one last night but it didn't show up as much but could just have been different concentration of pee or whatever....but anyway, what do you guys think?

Worth getting another clear blue test?

Here is the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 101
I see a blue line on the test on the right!!

That's my most recent one :) I can't sleep. Everything is getting to me right now. The heat and my boyfriends snoring! Ugh! Lol. Can't wait until morning to get another test xx

Good luck! I can see a line on the most recent one too! X

Good luck hun, I hope everything goes ok :)

I see it on the recent one too I'm stuck in limbo myself, vvv faint pos Thurs then every day a teeny bit darker but not dark enough, with my chemicals my line is gone by AF due (today) so I know how you feel about just wanting to know! Good luck hunni xxx

So I've done a clear blue digi and normal one as well as a couple more sainsburys own ones. The digi said not pregnant but on the rest of them...well they're showing faint lines so I'll give the digi the benefit of the doubt as they are super faint so still probably quite early to give a pregnant result and I'm probably better to wait a couple of days.

They are super faint and I feel worried that maybe this baby won't stick or it could be a chemical

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 85
Sorry hunni I've just done another today and it was slightly lighter than yesterday so looks like mine is leaving me:( fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks luv but not looking good:( I'm 45 in Nov so its such a slim chance now xxx

Blue tests are terrible and notorious for evaps/faint lines/ indent what have you. I would not use another and test again with a pink dye test. Good luck Hun.

Well...there's no denying it now. There's no squinting required for these.

I'm going to try and leave it a couple of days before I do a digi, I'm still a bit frightened I'll get a not pregnant result, but I'll try and ease off on testing for a couple of days to see if there's any noticeable difference between now and then, in darkness of lines etc

I went to the doctor earlier and so far my EDD is 31st March, so all being well, should be about then :)

I just can't get excited. I don't think I can until I've had my scan etc but that seems like a lifetime away

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 82
Just did another digital one because I'm a law unto myself and yet again it's come back as saying "Not pregnant" I am pissed off! It feels like I'm being played somehow

OMG YAY! That last set is so positive! It took me daaaaays to get a digital "pregnant" with DD! I think things are looking good for you!

Which digi are you using? Those are clears line so you are definitely pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->