Why does this always happen on a Sunday?

Yeah, I'd say just give it a few day's on the digi's CB Advanced with weeks estimator on them seem to be the best when it comes to sensitivities. But those are clearly positive on the last pics you posted, and you have good symptoms so far, so I think every thing will be fine, you may just be on the later end of doubling times and that's why the digi isn't happening as fast as want it to ;) Good Luck, hun and congrats!!!

Huge congratulations. It took an extra 2 days from getting my + to get a positive on a digi xx

Digis aren't as sensitive. They are definitely positive congratulations xx

Well ladies, I did my other digi pretty much 12 hours after I took the first one and it said "Pregnant 1-2" so things are going in the right direction so far.

I'm just shocked that my youngest is 7 months and he will only just be over a year old by the time this baby comes.

The advantage is that we pretty much have all we need right now so don't need to spend too much money on new stuff. Even more advantageous if we have another boy, although I'm sort of hoping for a girl this time. What will he will be and as long as the baby is healthy and happy, I don't mind what it is :)

At this point, I'm just wanting it to be a sticky bean x

Congratulations! I noticed we have kids about the same ages plus this one on the way :) I figure the same about having pretty much everything and I'm saving all of the clothes now, but also hoping for a girl this time around..though like you said, a healthy sticky baby is most important and I can imagine a beatiful life with 3 little boys as well. Anyway, congratulations! See you in 1st tri!

Well ladies, I did my other digi pretty much 12 hours after I took the first one and it said "Pregnant 1-2" so things are going in the right direction so far.

I'm just shocked that my youngest is 7 months and he will only just be over a year old by the time this baby comes.

The advantage is that we pretty much have all we need right now so don't need to spend too much money on new stuff. Even more advantageous if we have another boy, although I'm sort of hoping for a girl this time. What will he will be and as long as the baby is healthy and happy, I don't mind what it is :)

At this point, I'm just wanting it to be a sticky bean x

I have less than 1 year between my eldest 2 children. At the time I was a little anxious as the age gap wasn't much but they are amazing together. They have such a good relationship and do most things together.
Congratulations again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->