Why haven't i got symptoms at 6 weeks????

tulip2002

Reaction score
6 weeks exactly today and im not being sick, no sore boobs what so ever, so beginning to think maybe something could be wrong? I feel totally normal maybe in the morning when i get up i feel slightly icky for awhile nothing that stops me doing anything or then i think am i imaging it because i feel i should have symptoms by now? My first 2 pegnancies i was so sick my 3rd was a mmc size 7.1weeks and zero symptoms then my 4th was a boy and wasn't really sick or ill. So not sure what to think surely i should have symptoms? Even tho my progression in tests are going good. Still worry everyday.

Is anyone else 6 weeks for definate and have no symptoms?

I plan on having early scan done in couple weeks time so can only wait and see.

I'm just like you as well. Except I do notice sore breasts that come and go. My last pregnancy, I definitely had morning sickness/ nausea. This time - nothing so far. I was wondering if something was wrong as well. But I'm also wondering if it's all of a sudden going to hit me like a ton of bricks one day soon. Lol. Let's hope for the best. I'm sure we're both completely fine. :)

I'm just like you as well. Except I do notice sore breasts that come and go. My last pregnancy, I definitely had morning sickness/ nausea. This time - nothing so far. I was wondering if something was wrong as well. But I'm also wondering if it's all of a sudden going to hit me like a ton of bricks one day soon. Lol. Let's hope for the best. I'm sure we're both completely fine. :)

Thanks for your reassuring reply, you have made me feel alot better knowing someone else has not got any sickness symptoms yet and your a few days ahead of me too. Keep me posted as to when your sickness if any starts seems as we r close in dates, tho now ive said that will prob start romorrow haha.

well firstly wait, you might get hit like a truck in a day or 2, hope not tho.. secondy i totally understand you, my first and second i was sick as hell , third mmc like you around the same time zero symptoms, so that is where all your worry is coming from, 4th , sick as hell, and now I am on and off sick, so maybe you are having a boy again ,because you described that is your better one. you have had a pregnancy like that, so take comfort in that, you are not alone the mmc plays with your head.

im about 8 weeks with no symptoms.. had barely anything except for bigger boobs.

I had a scan at around 6 weeks as I had some spotting, but we saw a baby with a heartbeat.

Lack of or presence of symptoms don;t tell us anything about viability of the pregnancy. Some of us won't have many symptoms, other lots. You might get some later. Just relax and enjoy x

I had no symptoms until 6 and a half weeks, when MS crept up. Now symptoms come some days (like today when I am on the verge of throwing up all day) and go. For 2 days last week I hd zero MS.

With my DD my MS was even worse and carried on until 18 weeks :(. I was so ill some days that I couldn't get off the sofa without throwing up!!

With my son (last pregnancy), I had minimal symptoms. I did get morning sickness/nausea.. but I recall actually physically getting sick only once or twice. It was mainly just the all day "blah" sick feeling in my stomach. But that was pretty much my only symptom. I forgot to mention, this time around fatigue has hit me pretty hard. I'm exhausted every day. It's rough, but getting through it. So I'm not worried, just hoping for the best! :)

7 weeks 1 day here with not a single thing to tell me im pregnant besides a million positive tests lol.Ultrasound on Friday..like you ive been really stressing over this.

10 weeks here and only symptoms are slightly sore breasts. Have seen the heartbeat at 6w and 7w so assuming all still good! I think no symptoms is more common than it seems!

I'm a couple weeks behind you, but for the first week of finding out I was in agony and feeling so sick. The last two days? Nothing at all. Like you, I am worried at the lack of symptoms. We are probably all okay though and later will be thankful that things weren't worse. Or wishing we could go back to no symptoms. One or the other. Pregnancy is such a rollercoaster!

I'm 6 weeks today. No symptoms at all besides some minor back and head aches.

Had my first scan today, no heartbeat visible.

Going back in 2 weeks for another scan, hoping for the best.

I'm sure you're doing just fine. :)

With my first I was floored with symptoms from 4 weeks. This time around I hit 8 with nothing but slightly sore breasts in the morning. The next day BAM! Morning sickness, sore, tired, all that. Sometimes it just hits you later I suppose

It is possible that you are just one of the few who won't experience symptoms either for the entirety of your pregnancy or just up until a certain point. Every pregnancy is different so even if you experienced every symptom in the book with your first doesn't mean that an asymptomatic pregnancy now means there's anything wrong. Does that make sense?

Still no symptoms here. I had a scan last week though and saw a lovely little baby with heart beating away, so please don't worry :flower:

My dd2 was a symptom free pregnancy too, and my easiest baby (hopefully it's connected :haha: )

Haha, Yo yo! I would love to have an easier baby this time! I hope they're connected. ;) I actually do have symptoms but a lot milder than last time so it's always reassuring to hear that different pregnancies can have totally different symptoms.

This is my third pregnancy (currently 37 weeks) and I had zero symptoms with all of my pregnancies. Remember bodies react differently so no symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong. Enjoy it! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->