Why is everyone around me falling pregnant??!

Taloulah

Reaction score
I am onky in my very early 20's but i been TTC for 2 years 8 months 5 weeks ago found to have pco (polycystic ovaries with out the syndrome?!) anyway my 1 sister had a 4 year old, she fell pregnant with her second last year who is 1 next month, my other sister and I both took a test together in February this year and obviously mine was negative, hers was positive! She's 5 weeks old found ou I had pco in the hospital through scan while she was upstairs getting ready to push! I have friends my age falling pregnant all over the place most have 1 baby some have 2! My uncle who is not much older and his girlfriend just found out their having a girl she's 5 months! Then my best friend found out last month she's pregnant?! Today 1 of our friends told us she was too! What's going on… happy for all but at the same time very upsetting! I'm the only adult left with in my family with no kids :( I just really want to read a BFP I wouldn't ask for anything else and would make my year and my Xmas! Wish I was my boyfriends birthday next month would be an amazing present!!

Hay hun I feel your pain I'm also in my early 20's and still no baby been ttc for almost 3years! It is frustrating but i wont give up!!.... As for everyone around you falling pregnant TELL ME ABOUT IT... My best mate just recently had a baby (4months ago) and told me yesterday she thinks she's pregnant with her third.... But if she is she doesn't want it! Because she can't cope!! (safe sex comes to mind!!!)... We arent speaking atm because of this... As she no's how much I want a baby of my own... Was ever her decision I will be there for her but I will not be supporting her decision atall !! It upsets me because I just think "how unfair is that I want a baby!!)..... Everywhere I look when I'm out people are pregnant or even on the tv!! Just not me :( .... You ain't alone in the way you feel hun but don't give up we will be mums one day sending you lots of baby dust xxxxx

:hugs: It is so hard to be going through that, I am going through sort of the same thing, I have 2 close friends with a newborn and lots of friends that are pregnant, 2 that I see on a daily basis, all but one pregnancy was an accident and one is unwanted.

I hope you get your BFP soon

I know the feeling. Myself and partner are in our early / mid twenties and ttc for about two and a half years. I had a miscarriage the second month we were trying, and we went to visit his parents for a few days to get away from everything and we got there and found out his cousin was having a baby, I was devastated... We gave it a few months and started to try again, recently 2 of my close friends have had babies and another one my partners cousins has just had a baby, yesterday I found out my cousin is 4 months pregnant, of course I am happy for them but I just wish it was me... Its so hard seeing people pregnant when you want it to be you! Hopefully it will be our turn soon! baby dust to you all girlies. x

Hiya ladies :hi:,
I'm a little older than you guys, I just turned 29, but I know the feeling all but too well when it seems like everyone around you is getting prego :growlmad:. I had 2 mc :angel: The first one was last Nov. I conceived on my bday and mc later in the month. You cant imagine how excited I was, considering we've been trying for 3 years. The 2nd mc was May of this year. My dh mother passed away on the same day I mc. Poor thing, but he handled it so well. I work in a medical facility so not only do I see all these babies within friends and family, I have to see it all day at work:dohh:. It's quite depressing :cry:. It's very comforting to know that you're not alone:hugs:, however its a little overwhelming to know how common it is. The real problem is that, it doesnt get easier. I mean sometimes I'll literally break down :brat:. What's a yearning mother to do?

You know how you don't notice a certain model car until you buy it and then it seems like everyone is driving that same car?? That's how I feel about TTC. It's not that there's a surge of pregnant women, it just that you are more intuned to anything that has to do with pregnancies/babies while you're TTC. When I was TTC #1 it seemed like everyone was accidentally getting pregnant. I even had to talk my sis out of aborting my nephew (#4 for her). It was very frustrating...
After I had my son, the number of pregnant women and babies didn't seem so overwhelming because I had gotten what I wanted and I was totally in love with being a mom. Now that I'm TTC #2, the number of pregnancies has increased again! (3 out of 4 of my close friends are currently pregnant!). But I know it's all in my mind. I try not to get discouraged (or envious) of the all the bumps I see but it's hard...

I know how that feels, just this month my sister inlaw and my cousin have both become pregnant.
It feels like a punch in the stomach everytime it happens and i feel terrible for feeling anything but happy for them.
Hopefully it'll happen soon *crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->