Why is it

I think i can see something on there. The annoying thing with these tests is they arent very sensitive and take ages to dry! The line is more visable sometimes on these when they are dry. How many days until your due af x

I think i can see something on there. The annoying thing with these tests is they arent very sensitive and take ages to dry! The line is more visable sometimes on these when they are dry. How many days until your due af x

Everyone says this about dry tests but literally all of mine were fainter when dry! I must have backwards pee lol! I was looking through my photos yesterday because I had to delete to free up some space on my iPad and all of my ICs dried fainter, despite sometimes being blatantly clear before they dried. It's weird.

I think shadow lines on these are quite common. I have had loads of shadows or pencil thin lines which haven't been positive. Although, the most recent test looks faintly pink. Could be the photo, does it have any colour in real life? I know I have photographed some without any lines or not having colour and the photos or the upload has made it look as if there's colour there before which is annoying

sorry hun they look the same as the previous ones x

Everyone says this about dry tests but literally all of mine were fainter when dry! I must have backwards pee lol! I was looking through my photos yesterday because I had to delete to free up some space on my iPad and all of my ICs dried fainter, despite sometimes being blatantly clear before they dried. It's weird.

I think shadow lines on these are quite common. I have had loads of shadows or pencil thin lines which haven't been positive. Although, the most recent test looks faintly pink. Could be the photo, does it have any colour in real life? I know I have photographed some without any lines or not having colour and the photos or the upload has made it look as if there's colour there before which is annoying

Yesterday's did have a little color but dried back to a shadow line that totally looked evap type.

Tested again today just to make sure. andddd :wacko: Yet another shadow with zero progression. If I ever order cheapies again then I will need to find a different supplier because these are ridiculous. I have had some faulty shadow lines over the years but not a daily thing. :dohh::growlmad: Ready to chunk all of them in the trash at this point. I do not plan to test again this week. Just waiting for AF to show now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->