Why is my ultrasound picture so small?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by JuliaNBaby, Dec 19, 2009.

1. JuliaNBaby

JuliaNBaby Expecting #2

I was not concerned until yesterday. I went to the Dr. who told me everything looks great. So how come my ultrasound picture at 16 weeks does not look like anyone elses? It looks the same as my 12 week one! Do you think its the machine, maybe its zoomed out, or I have reason to be concerned? Please give me your input!!!!

Thanks ladies.

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs055.snc3/14266_10100125942517033_5202646_56818864_7979456_n.jpg

2. lillprutten

lillprutten Guest

no reason to be concerned or the doc would of told you although perhaps you got a reason to be unsatisfied with the picture, thats all i reckon xxx

3. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

I would say its the way they had the machine set hun. They can zoom in and out and they dont always think about what they are doing when they take the picture. But i agree if there was something to worry about the dr would have said something.