WHY ????

Imi

Reaction score
Would someone PLEASE explain to me why after the other day i emptied BOTH my washing basket and did all my ironing have i today (3 DAYS later)I Have just done ANOTHER basket of Ironing and 6 MORE loads of WASHING??
I mean WTF? i have 3 pairs of trousers and 5 tops that fit me (and stuff lynnie Gave me bless her but i not ironed it yet) so its not me ... Gav gonna get kicked in the nads when he comes home as i just washed 2 pairs of jeans ffs?! ... maddie has clean vest and clothes on everyday but Gav? he comes in from work at 5 or later so does he really need clean clothes everyday? he changes his work shirt so he has a clean one everyday (or i'd kick his ass) lol but to get through a t-shirt everyday, 2 pairs of pants and jeans etc thats STUPID!

Just done me head in cause i HATE ironing! :hissy:
Bloody MEN! lol loves him though!
xxx

Only me & OH an I probably do about 5 loads a week :blush:

I know!!! You seem to do all the ironing and washing, blink, and then theres loads more to do.

Me and OH were talking about paying someone else to do it for us though .. well shirts and the stuff thats a pain in the arse to iron :wacko:

Sod that! I dont even do that number of loads, and Ihave cloth nappies to wash! I do 1 to 2 loads of clothe washes a week and 2 loads of nappies. We are very easy going on our clothes, so dont wash much at all, as for ironing I dont think I have even touched an iron in 2 years!

i do three loads a week - hubby changed his clothes one a day - usually makes jeans lasta couple of days - ewan is changed every day, and i usually keep a pair of jeans going a couple of days.

And i don't iron! i just hang everything up asap and it seems to work lol if hubby complains i tell him to get the iron or look after ewan - i just daren't iron with ewan walking around. i know my luck!

ironing? whats that? i dont do it ^_^ lol. i normally have trouble getting DH to wear clean stuff, lol

Hummmmm ...... One of those that wears is undies for a few days by turning em inside out???

LOL!!!
xxx

Hummmmm ...... One of those that wears is undies for a few days by turning em inside out???

LOL!!!
xxx

:rofl: :rofl:

Poor Imi....I think I need to come over there and give you Suz's Lesson #101:

How to teach your OH to do his own laundry.:rofl:

OHchops and chanes his clothes for work so jeans only go out ever couple of weeks or so, but then he has an office job so he doesnt really get dirty and work up a sweat. Im much the same. Idont even change noahs clothes everyday as his food bib thing covers all his body and arms so he doesnt even make a mess at meal times and only drinks water, so even if he dribbles a drink down himself it doesnt make a mark, so he stays very clean.

LOL!!!
xxx

hahaha, no ^_^ tho, b4 i sorted him out he would re-wear pairs (not inside out) bet he still does when i'm not looking *shakefist* well, i tried, lol. at least they're boxers and not man-pants, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->