Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

5 pound is great. If you've put it back on in a day it'll just be water and it'll be gone again in a few days.

Sorry about evaps. Hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP soon.

I tested this morning. Stark White BFN. Boooo!

I am here, havent stopped by in a bit, How is everyone doing?
Anyone close to testing?

Hey ladies, I'm around too. Just waiting. Another BFN this morning. Presume I'm out but who knows.

How are you ladies doing?

Hoping, how are things with your OH? Continuing TTC or having a break? Hope you're ok girly.

Things are good, been recovering nicely. we have stopped trying to concieve for right now, id like to give my body a break. Im back at the gym lately and have dropped 15 pounds. and feeling skinnier then ever!

I'm still here too ... just waiting for a bean to stick!

I'm 11 DPO tomorrow .. the 13th so I'm just hoping I get a positive and if I don't ... I gotta keep on trying!

Hey Messy. Not completely. I'm here, witch is just packing her bags.

Hoping and Carly are having a TTC break and I think Sara's taken a step back from it all.

I'm around and Ash. And Angelria pops by.

How are you Messy?

Well my temp dropped this morning, not looking good. :nope: I'm almost ready to give up.

It's not dropped much. Fingers crossed it bounces back up.

Good luck.

thanks bean ... i hope so but im just not so sure right now. Feeling quite depressed and OH tried to comfort me but I just don't want to be comforted by him right now ... I really just want to sit in bed, eat and cry for a while.

Oh sweetie, I know the feeling. Your time will come. I am sure of it. It'll creep up on you when you least expect it.

You are allowed to feel down. Have some chocolate and watch a good film.

:hugs:

I'm still pluggin' along here. I took soy this cycle from CD 3-7. I took 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg, and 160mg doses daily at bedtime. Now I wait for an egg.

Fingers crossed the soy works for you? Do you normally O late?

AFM just waiting............

hey girlsssss

i am still sorta here lol, just not obssesing over it all again i got so down about it last month it was crazy n the fact me and OH nearly broke up so u cud jus say we r NTNP, AF is due on 22nd im even thinkin of nt testing just to wait to see if the witch comes but it wud be such i nice crimbo prezzie but im just trying nt to think bwt tht at all im just waiting am still counting my day till af just nt stressin meself over it all xxxx

Hey Sara,

I think the NTNP is the way forward. We'll be kinda doing that this month. There is also a chance we won't be able to bd at fertile time so not going to stress this month.

Hope you and OH are getting on better again.

Bean- I do normally O around CD16-19. It's been getting later and later without meds. When I took Clomid it was CD15 or 16 but I think last cycle I had CD19 with no meds and the month before it was creeping up too. I'm not using OPKs this cycle either. We're trying to just BD around when it normally would be O time...a little earlier this cycle with the Soy so this weekend the BDing will begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->