Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

I think if its a fail this mth, I'm gonna just not bother and let nature take its course! Its costin far too much for something that should be free!! Lol. Between softcups, lube, opks, thermometers, FF.com... Beyond! Might have to give the Egg White thing a bash tho, just out of curiousity... Still seems so weird to me... Much rather a omelette. Lol x

Yeah I'm with you, but we will get our BFP this month! If not this last try for summer baby then relaxed approach. I'm not paying for FF. You can still input temps without the advanced and if you need help interpreting there are lots of nice ladies in here who are pro. After this month, I will continue EPO as it seems to help mu CM and pre-natals because I think I should. But then just monitor CP and CM which is free and easy. I might continue temping so I know what is going on with my cycles.

:hugs:

I paid for 3mths, but won't renew. Just thought it would give me enough time to learn...
Not taking anything other than my multi vits and Folic Acid... Will continue that. And the free signs, obviously. But will definitely chill out a bit and try again new year xx

Ugh, what a night I had! My adopted daughter is sick (turns out it's a bad head cold) and she called and asked me to take the baby for the night so she could sleep and take cold meds. I said yes and drove 1 hour each way to get my grand-daughter. She fussed and fussed till midnight then she slept for 1/2 hour at a time till 2:30am and then she allowed me to lay her down till 4:45 and after that she was ready to play! We did that for awhile and then she fell asleep again but wouldn't let me lay her down so she slept till 7am on my chest. This one is beyond spoiled rotten because I do not remember our son being like this at all. Really had me wondering about how hard I'm TTC around 5 this morning, LOL. How is everyone else this morning?

I feel like that when I look after my Sadist of a Nephew who has taken the terrible 2's a yr early and by storm! He wont sleep, he wont play, he looks for stuff to break and throw... nightmare! Hardly suprising with my sister as a mother, but still... Elliot was and is so good, it scares me to death having a 2nd child and it being the total opposite to Elliot!! Eek! lol

I feel like that when I look after my Sadist of a Nephew who has taken the terrible 2's a yr early and by storm! He wont sleep, he wont play, he looks for stuff to break and throw... nightmare! Hardly suprising with my sister as a mother, but still... Elliot was and is so good, it scares me to death having a 2nd child and it being the total opposite to Elliot!! Eek! lol

Well the adopted daughter I didn't know till she was 6 years old and has always been hell! It's no wonder her baby would be a scream machine too, LOL. I'm still waiting for her to come get her. She's got a stuffy nose also and she didn't send a sucky thing for it so no way to help little miss fussy pants till her mommy comes.

Hi ladies, Im still waiting to o i think? My OPK 's are all over the place... I usually O way before my ticker says so. Bd'd 2 days ago and bd'd tonight. using soft cups too :) hopefully those spermies stay alive!! cause OH is away this weekend!

MIL told me my OH didn't sleep til he was 6! That's worrying too.. Lol.

Aw bless her. I hate seeing babies all stuffed up. Albas oil on a hanky near the baby I used to use on Els when he was tiny tiny x

I'm wishing I had some of that! She's still here with me and no sign of mommy...grr!

Looks like we've been moved to the TTC Buddies section. I'll have to keep going there for updates on here. Anyone know if there's a way to subscribe to a thread? Guess I'll look around to see.

I seem to subscribe as soon as I send a msg on a thread? Shows in my user CP then wen there's new msgs? X

So I think my OPK's are going positive... I bd'd two days ago, and tonight, and planning for friday... using softcups for the first month!!! Hopefully this works!

Thanks hun!! Morning to you too!!! Im really confused at my OPK's... I usually ov today... I think I might just let nature do its thing now.. and use my softcups..

Attachments

• IMG-20111013-01105.jpg
    IMG-20111013-01105.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey everyone.

Has everyone had/having a good day?

Magrace, Those OPKs don't look positive yet. Keep bdin
Picked up my softcups! They are massive!!

Messymommy, yeah Carly is right. You can either subscribe for email notifications or no notification buy clicking on tread tools or if you reply on a trend you automatically get a subscription but no notification messages. You can see if there is new messages by clicking on user CP.

How are you today Carly?

You started SMEP?

lol the softcups are massive i know!!!! They dont feel massive when up there btw!! and yeah they arnt yet, bd'd last night, taking break tonight, and bedding tomorrow

Good luck Magrace, they don't look dark yet but close so keep up the BDing!

I did notice all I had to do was go to the statistics for myself and I'd find anything I've wrote in.

So far my day is going good. My DS isn't home from school yet though, LOL.

Hi girls!

They look scary don't they, softcups, I was suprised how easy in and out they were! Must be like the Bat Cave up there :rofl:

Grace, I do 3 opks a day or I'd miss my surge... Last 2 cycles I've only had 1 positive each time, and my temp rises the next day! Think its best to keep bonkin til temp rise! That's my plan anyways.

Yes Bean, I started the SMEP on cd8 like u said! Gonna be BD'in tonight (if my tea ever goes down...) But I think I'm better off doing it every night from 2night for reasons above and with my Ov being between CD13-15, and keep going til I get my 3 Temp rises! Oh joy... Lol.

How's it going 4 u Bean?

Did u enjoy sleep last night Messy, after havin ur Grandaughter? Hehe

Im so scared I was going to miss my surge so I picked up some OPK while at work... Here is one i just did

The bottom pic is the one that i did as of 930 tonight, I think the surge happened in between 3 and 9!!!

What do you ladies think??

Attachments

• IMG-20111013-01108.jpg
    IMG-20111013-01108.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20111013-01144.jpg
    IMG-20111013-01144.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
Morning all.

What day are you on magrace? When do you usually ovulate? I don't think you've ovulated yet but maybe wrong. Are you temping? If nit I recommend you do so you know exactley when you Ov.

Hey Carly, cd12 for me today. Gone quickly. Think we're gonna bd everynight from tonight until I get crosshairs. Link your chart to your Sig so I can stalk it. Last month I didn't Ov until cd18. Hoping it's sooner this cycle.

How are you messymommy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->