Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

I think new year is best too. Sorry you feel so crappy. I know it's probably unlikely but did you ever do another test? I can't remember. Although think OPKs read + with pregnancy. Sperm does live up to 5 days and the conceive should help that. :hugs:

Messymomma - thats a strange way if doing it. Too funny. Hope it works.

I'm expecting a +OPK in the next few days.

You trying to confuse me with duplicate messages?

Wish there was something I could do to make things better. Try and stay positive. A BFP is heading your way even if it isn't this month.X

No didn't bother as temps are low again...
Got the in laws coming down now... To be honest, I cud do without more depressed people :( (I am proper selfish aren't I? :s)
Did noticed the dupe... Deleted it now. Stupid phone.
Thanks bean, lots! :hugs:
And messy... I thought I was mental!! :rofl:

Hi ladies thought you could help, Im just past Ovulation and Implanning to go to my spin class tonight, Ive been crampy the last 2 days and we bd'd last night and I got super super super wet..SORRY TMI!! just wondering is it safe for me to go to my workout... Ive been not been able to go for 2 weeks now ... any ideas?

Hey Magrace. Should be fine but take it easy or swim instead. Happy TWW, hope you caught that egg.

Bit late buuuuut, if ur used to going then carry on! It won't hurt anyways, u wouldn't have implanted yet, and even then, I think the most successful pregnancies are the 1s who carried on as normal before their :bfp:

Yes CarlyJade...Sorry about the lack of participation this cycle. Maybe you'll get a baby girl. Those are normally the spermies that live longer waiting for your egg to come.

And you are very right on...I am mental when it comes to baby makin'! And this is a taking it easy cycle, LOL! I think I'm more of taking it easy on the rest of the cycle but now that it's game time I can't help but do my plan to the max. All I have been doing the rest of this cycle is temping and making sure I take my vitamins and the geritol which by the way, is still gross but I'm more used to it so it's getting easier to take than those first few days. I hope the whole crazy thing with the BDing today works. I am planning to have a cup nearby next time though!
magrace...I would still go do the workout but take it easy. I think there's something about overheating yourself that's the big problem when TTC.

CarlyJade I am sorry to hear about your loss. They are like children so it is difficult anytime you lose a pet. And it is normal for you to be selfish also. Look at how much you give of yourself to your family. Why not be selfish once in a while? Although it does take two to tango so I am sorry you don't have your husbands participation at this point. Like the other ladies said, you are not totally out of the game yet. You said you haven't ovulated yet right? Who knows how he will be feeling in the next couple of days. He may even get back in the game because he wants to fill a void. Good Luck. I hope you and your family can find some comfort.

Morning girls, thank u all so much for ur nice words and understanding.
I had a temp rise this morning. Could be from total lack of sleep last night, not sure. Guess only the next few days will tell!
I'm feelin awful about being upset that OH wasn't interested last night... Any other time he jumps to my baby makin commands! I could have a girl, which I would LOVE!

Mental in the best was Messy! Its what us women do to get what we want. Really hope urs, and all of our bits of crazy pay off soon!

:hugs:

Afternoon, Sorry only just getting on here. Been to see a friends new baby. 5days old. So cute and tiny.

How are you feeling today? Don't feel selfish. It's normal for you to feel upset for the missed chance. The fact you care about your OH feelings too shows you are not selfish. I'll keep stalking your chart.

How is OH today? Fingers crossed for the girly sperm with stamina - The conceive will help keep the sperm alive longer too I think. :hugs:

Morning ladies!!!! Went to spin class, totally wasnt feeling it though, was counting down the minutes till it was over! I was so tired.... I got a raise at work so my boss asked me if I could work more hours as well, so Im working 10 hour days 5 days a week and I do hair on the side as well. So Im one tired momma with my little one and then the 4 step babies. I was all crampy at spin last night too... I have been really crampy lately, hoping for the best!!!

CarlyJade- your totally not being selfish wanting to make baby after this. It sucks when its a missed chance when you've been strick about everything else that month. Seems to happen to me everytime too!!! OH is always away on business right when I O not before not after always on the day!! Hopefully both our spermie girls stay alive for that long!!!!

Aw how cute. Little boy or little girl? Every 1 I know has had boys recently!

I'm ok... Feelin crappy still but I'm a bugga if I don't get sleep at the best of times, so tiredness isn't helpin my mood!

OH was in work before I got up this morning. He's been snappy with me over BBM so my sympathy is starting to wear thin with him. I'm not a very sympathetic person by nature (I am my mothers daughter...) Lol. Got lots to do today with parents evening, shoppin and football training so we'll be out of eachothers way which is probably a good thing.
Oh I do hope I got a little girl hanging on up there! Won't hold my breath tho...

How u doin today?

Magrace - Hope the TWW passes quickly for you. Congrats on the raise.

Carly - Don't be so hard on ourself. You have shown yourself to be very caring on here. It's a little girl called Sophia Daisy. She was only 6Ib 2oz. Tiny but beautiful. Otherwise good just waiting to Ov. I know it's not far away.... Gotta head to work now. Can't be bothered though. Grrrrr. I could waste so much time on BnB. Hope parents evening goes well.

Aw thanks magrace! Didn't see ur post til just now! Congrats on the raise! Fab news :happydance:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds is soul distroyin when u put ur all into it and fall at the last hurdle!

Thanks Bean. I dunno, my head is just awash with all kinds of everythings and nothings! If that makes sence...? Kinda sick of there always seemin to be some kind of drama with me! I never used to be that kinda person. I think after this cycle I'm going to have a total break from the whole TTC thing... Its too stressful on its own and with movin and christmas, I think I could probably do without it.. Don't think I could do without BnB tho... My Facebook obsession would come back and I reallllly don't want it too! Lol.

Aw a perfect little girl... Super Jel. Lol.

CarlyJade I said the same thing about taking some time off from TTC and well that didn't go so well. I am just as obsessed about it this month. I think there is a problem with me. LOL I hope that if you are wanting to take time off that you do a lot better than I have. Hopefully you won't need that time off.

I'll probably be the same as u... Lol. How can u 'unknow' something? U can't! Do I have the power to ignore it? We shall see... Lol.
Well, I just did a OPK. And its dark. Don't think its quite 'positive' but I can never tell as apparently, not the whole line has to be as dark as the control line, just some of it. On these occasions I normally use a CBdigi BUT not expecting a test line, I chucked my cup-a-pee away before using a CB! I had loads of EWCM wen I went to the ladies (sorry TMI) so maybe I'm not totally out and my rise was a fluke?? Suppose I better get suckin up to OH just incase... That's gonna sting. Lol.
Ps. Beautiful photo angelria!

Thank you! Good Luck.... Anytime I cook for my hubby and pay him some attention like rubbing his head or back, he caves and I get whatever I want LOL. Is there anything that you can do for him that is a total weakness? Hope everything works out. Don't stress it to much.

Not at the moment with him being an emotional wreck. Any other time is easy... But he's taken his Dog dying so badly. Everyone has! Lincoln was one on his own... But I've just said that I understand he's hurtin, I am too, but please don't give up on us havin our baby... Don't want to push him but if that opk is tellin me to keep tryin, I need to keep tryin.

God... Why can it not be as easy as it was wen I was 17 and in the back of a car with a complete a-hole? :haha:

Attachments

• Newport-20111015-00158.jpg
    Newport-20111015-00158.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
OMG ME TOOO well 18 and on the floor of his parents rec room....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->